Lxn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Lxn is one of the nicest people you will meet in game, a good player and a little bit more mature than all idiot kids that are forever whining on this forum.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Taen said:
Lxn is one of the nicest people you will meet in game, a good player and a little bit more mature than all idiot kids that are forever whining on this forum.

Priceless. Especially the good player part.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I remember resting under beno bridge, sitting down that is, and he failed to get pa in when i had been sitting down for like 3+ minutes. And even then he still died, and i had like 70% hp still left.

Or he runs dou with yogurtina or someone like that RR10 mincer, and use sos/vanish as soon as they start losing. Think he even manages to stil miss pa on standing targets, which i find quite sad being RR11.

Got to say probably one of the worst players to have a inf. Must be ebayed tbh, as i don't see how someone can reach rr11 when there that crap. Just doesn't happen. Thinking of it............are all the RR11 infils ebayed these days? :) Anyone care to think of the names :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
And the prize for the weakest rr11 assasin goes toooo ..... Ejait :p ... Only joking <cough>

But yea Lxn u Deffo are the most rp horney rr11 i have ever come across , u add on anything and for some reason u ALWAYS go out of your way to kill my rr5 shade :(

Grow some balls ;)

W
T
F

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
hyprocitical bullshit

arent you the player who whined about people not respecting your 1 vs 1 fights at the same time jumping in on fair 1 vs 1 just to "aid your realm mate"......people in glass houses ring a bell? other peoples playstyle is not something youre in a position to criticise.

and im 99% its still nuke playing lxn, infact the same dodgy english when i talk to him means it must be :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
It's the same dude playing these last 2 years that I know of.

I've met many high RR's who cant play properly - so leave him be

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:
It's the same dude playing these last 2 years that I know of.

I've met many high RR's who cant play properly - so leave him be

It still isnt the original owner, thats all i'm saying.
The original owner was GM of the first guild i ever joined aaaaages ago and afaik he sold quite some time ago aswell. :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Lxn is just a fucking arsewipe along with that tosser jarvio...the later being a fairly decent player but has the respect of a wanker. :wanker:

pip

Banned
DeadOnArrival said:
Lxn is just a fucking arsewipe along with that tosser jarvio...the later being a fairly decent player but has the respect of a wanker. :wanker:
bit like you rr 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 never hit pa:fluffle:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
usually people whining that either can't afford vanish or don't get away ;)

well tbh i never seen u win a 1on1 if u get unstealth first u always run like a chicken and then go vanish if u r in deep shit which is rather fun u come on forums and twoll it

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Woot, didn't realise which RAs you can use is now part of the "unwritten rules" - marvellous :)

How about "No IP on tuesdays!" with everyone who uses IP being branded a "Tuesday IPer lol :sick:"?

You lot are really quite funny today.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
well tbh i never seen u win a 1on1 if u get unstealth first u always run like a chicken and then go vanish if u r in deep shit which is rather fun u come on forums and twoll it

wild guess, but if you were around, it'd be a 2 vs 1, right ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom