lvling a character in BGs

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I was wondering how fast a character can lvl nowadays just by going to BGs? I heard they changed the xp you get from rvr, but I'm not sure if it's worth going there if you actually want the toon lvled. Or is there an average lvl up to which it is best to BG-lvl and after which it's best to go pve?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, a good group should get 20->50 quite fast in BGs. Xp is much better there now and a good group (even a small one) could do quite a good farming :)

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
its very good althou ur find urself stuck for ppl too kill in the bgs 25+

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
I have only played in Leirvik (the 40-44 bg) and the xp from there is very nice, about 60-80million xp for a solo kill even @ level 40. As mentioned by Fetid its the flow of enemies that can sometimes be the prob, though it's not empty by any means. Its still faster to level up in AC rather than in Leirvik but it's a great change to actually have alot of fun while gaining decent xp from killing an enemy :D

Clicky here for another thread discussing this topic :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I had (note: 'had') a lvl 24 Scout a week ago that I planned to cap in BG... After 115 RPs in half a day I got booted out of the BG coz I made lvl 25 :/ good enough? :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
If lots of ppl play on bg then the lvling is fast and more funn. Also the money u loot from each kill are uber.

On solo kills at elirvik the exp reached sometimes on 100 mili :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Another example of leveling in BG: took my lvl 20 sorc in to it yesterday (and a few days ago). Ive only gained like 40 RPs and ive gone from 20.5 - 21.5 and the exp comes in fast soloing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom