@lvl50 Friars :)

Y

-yoda-

Hello's i was wondering what your caps are for as im making a friar im starting to plan ahead my gear for when i eventually ding 50 ,, so whats your caps for .DEX/CON/HITS/QUICK unbuffed ...

also what are the best Friar rings ? SI drops? quest items ? epic stuff? i was planning on using x2 vieled bracer of eyss. eye or spirit obhorent jewel thunderers neckalce "i like the +5staff" :) but i not sure whats the best rings for a friar so all replys greatly apreciated :)

my spec +50 i hope will be
17 parry
39 staff
49 ench
11 juve.

i am planning to be battle friar so more of atank than a healer.. will the 39 staff hut my dmge to much for not taking it higher. im hoping +rr and +skills will boost ity to above 50staff anyways i just wont have the styles. but it seems main one we use is friars boon and we dont use the higher lvl styles much ? ive gone 49 ench for all the best resist buffs ,

J

Jiggs

best Friar rings are 'cracked gear'

+3reju +3parry 18dex and 8%slash

caps depend how much you made at creation and how much aug dex etc you have

f.ex. my dex caps at 287 and my quick at 227 fully self buffed con is 288 with cleric spec con and thats with 15dex 5con 5quick at creation

basically fully buffed you should have about 1800hp if you have +200hp on your suit

this is the stats before i have got the final itmes for my outfit, quick and +hp and some resists are uncapped here:
pre final sc suit stats

39staff is fine, the 44style is bugged and like if you pull off the first move in the wrath chain most people are killed by the time you manage to stunn them anyways :D

yes most use Friar's Boon with Counter Evade on back up, but with the bugged stunn on friar's friend i have that one backed up atm

spec is your own choice, i dont like yours 'cos you points aren't used effciently but its your toon ;)

B

bob007

Much the same as my spec, 39s 49e but i went 15r for the res and rest in parry. Ohhh and everything Jiggs said, (like to keep my posts short).

My best advice would be to save up money and get a good sc set at 50, The epic (imo) is not that great (crap :p )

GL tho they are fun, But then i played a cleric first. even scouts are fun after that :D

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jiggs
best Friar rings are 'cracked gear'

+3reju +3parry 18dex and 8%slash

caps depend how much you made at creation and how much aug dex etc you have

f.ex. my dex caps at 287 and my quick at 227 fully self buffed con is 288 with cleric spec con and thats with 15dex 5con 5quick at creation

basically fully buffed you should have about 1800hp if you have +200hp on your suit

this is the stats before i have got the final itmes for my outfit, quick and +hp and some resists are uncapped here:
pre final sc suit stats

39staff is fine, the 44style is bugged and like if you pull off the first move in the wrath chain most people are killed by the time you manage to stunn them anyways :D

yes most use Friar's Boon with Counter Evade on back up, but with the bugged stunn on friar's friend i have that one backed up atm

spec is your own choice, i dont like yours 'cos you points aren't used effciently but its your toon ;)

please tell me what stuff you have for those stats, I'm begging you.

J

Jiggs

i'm wearing pretty crap stuff for those stats

C

Cabo-

for capped stats at lvl 50... cant remember, and as far as gear goes, cloak quest (classic) cloak, df ring, df necky, 2x eye bracers, cant remember rest atm. but brings my dex/quick to about same a jiggs. more or less...

Y

-yoda-

where do those rings drop in SI ? my comp not good enough to load SI so i have to wait a while to afford a upgrade... so i'll have to ask a guildy or two to camp them for me :)

as for starter stats unless im mistaken i went 10 con/dex/quick
im only lvl37 and im trying to save cash "not to well atm" to TRY afford a full MP set of leather/staff . if i dont get enough cash for 100qual i will buy 99% and farm cash till cows come home and buy mp's as i can afford them.

but those rings seem v nice indeed .

also another question what lvl dodger do i need to have MAX evade? seems to me to have alot of usefull ra's for a friar that they could use but a lot seem exspensive also for all the pre req's n stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread