Lvl Method

Scallapino

Fledgling Freddie
Im a lvl 40 warrior. Should I grind my way to 60 or do quests?
Or mayby a combination?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
grind til u puke, then grind some more :p and then u can do some quests ;) i had 400g when i was 60 whit my rogue. and rember FA is ur friend !

*edit*
if it's ur first 60 i would do quest insteed.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
It depends what you want out of the game...

If you're obsessed with hitting 60 then grind because it's usually faster, although in my opinion tediously boring and repetitive, and will earn you more money.

*In my opinion* if you want to enjoy the game then quest 90%, merely killing mobs en-route to a kill-quest or camp and then possibly hanging around another 10-15 minutes if there's a good supply of mobs when you've finished.

Don't get obsessed with 60, play the game, enjoy the scenery, even roll an alt for a refreshing change (and rack up some rest in the process.) I personally won't play a char over 30 unless it's rested; that way you can get 2 chars to 60 in almost the same time.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Naewae said:
It depends what you want out of the game...

If you're obsessed with hitting 60 then grind because it's usually faster, although in my opinion tediously boring and repetitive, and will earn you more money.

*In my opinion* if you want to enjoy the game then quest 90%, merely killing mobs en-route to a kill-quest or camp and then possibly hanging around another 10-15 minutes if there's a good supply of mobs when you've finished.

Don't get obsessed with 60, play the game, enjoy the scenery, even roll an alt for a refreshing change (and rack up some rest in the process.) I personally won't play a char over 30 unless it's rested; that way you can get 2 chars to 60 in almost the same time.

kinda my method :D i rest my priest during the week and log onto my druid/hunter for an hour or two a day and level that a little bit, i know its going to be slow, but level 40, will hit lvl 60 in 5 months :D

Scallapino

Fledgling Freddie
Thx dudes for the reply - hit lvl 42 now and got some nice gear :p
Well Im in no hurry for lvl 60 I enjoy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom