@ lvl 50 theurgs trying test server monday

Y

-yoda-

ellos i cant get online due to have tech probs.. and i was intending on asking a HIGH lvl tailor to SALVAGE my full epic armor so i knew how much cash i could raise to make myself some good cash,,,

so due to my inability to log in to test server , can a 50 therug PLEASE ask a high lvl tailor to salvage there FULL THEURG epic armor plz and then trinket/sell it soi know how much i will make if i do it on live server , becasue i do intend on salvaging and sellingit when i knowhow much ,,,

thnx again ,. and can u leave how much cash u made here please :) if anybody helps that is ,

ps SALVAGING/SELLING on the test server will NOT lose you our armor on live server .. so pleasee find out for me :)) thnx :) im sure a lot of u theurgs would be curious also :) i intend on selling epic for a wad. buying a ffull set of 100 qual armor then with change spellcraft my ass off :)

O

old.Odysseus

Im keeping the legs - they have insanely high imbue value.

D

Drclink

I dont have a theurgist but the server was closed when i went to log on in the evening some bug was found in english and the server was patched back to german, should be patched back to english today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom