lvl 50 therg neckl/gem ??

X

--xion--

hi i was just wondering is there a lvl 50 casters gem which can be put in the jewlery section and a necklace? coz i stil got a bloody pygmy death beads :p i know there is a gem at farmers but anything higher than that ?

O

old.Outlaw

Xion mebe u should consider using a Stone of Evil Eminations from Barrows for RvR it gives u +Hits and lots of resists. It's LVL 50 item. :cool:

As for necklaces it seems that Necklace of the Dark Souls is the best we casters can use..I am yet to find a better. :mad:

btw Have u got yerself a AF50 Celestial Coliander Robe yet? :clap:

T

theurgista

Could tell me pls, are there any bracers, except bracers of magic, which have bonuses to theurgists lines? (I am interested in air/earth lines)
I searched databases but could not find any.
Thx
Theurgista

X

--xion--

haha outlaw i like my robe better :p And therugista what lvl r u.

A

ambeon

Hmm I still wear my level 15 necklace of Elemental influence --> Air/earth/ice+1..... Maybe I should consider wearing a necklace of the dark soul.... don't know any better necklaces, wait to DF? :)

O

old.mattshanes

Moorliches robe is nice,i woul advise u to go snowdonia for the one time drop if u want a bracer off nogud the named scarg NW of the fort;) .

J

Javai

Originally posted by theurgista
Could tell me pls, are there any bracers, except bracers of magic, which have bonuses to theurgists lines? (I am interested in air/earth lines)
I searched databases but could not find any.
Thx
Theurgista

I think there is a OTD in Snowdonia from a Scrag who's name escapes me, which is a bracer with +'s to Theurg lines. (level 43 I think)

P

Pin

The hill scrag OTD gives +4 to earth, ice, body and matter, I believe. The only thing of use to theurgs on there is the ice (+earth does nothing for theurgs).

As for jewels... there is a +2 (to earth, wind, ice, fire) jewel of elemental something that drops from Danaoin Farmers in Lyonesse, and nothing really better (except for resists, hits, etc. bonuses) until DF.

<EDIT: Also, Ellylls drop various bracers - I have one with +3 to earth (again useless to theurgs) and +3 to ice>

O

old.mattshanes

Earth + makes earth pets hit harder.

P

Pin

"Earth + makes earth pets hit harder."

Hehehe. I haven't cast an earth pet for about 20 levels ("rest that power, bubbleboy!") and very rarely in rvr (stupid gimped mezzable dots).... but yeah, maybe they do hit harder :p

O

old.mattshanes

Well 2 of mine killed a blue con dwarf wasnt sure of class it didnt get a chance:p and roni's pets 2 of them killed a yellow con middie so there u go:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom