Lvl 50 sorcs in here!!!

M

Molten Lava

Ok the chronicles have been off for 2 months now and I really like to know if my sorc is any good in comparisson to my fellow sorcs (after I got ganked at the tourno by about any lvl 25+ sorc around that asked me for a duel :) ) so would like to know:

How many RP's does your sorc have? Mine:

Anything, lvl 50 Avalonian sorc, 371k RP's (4L5 or 4L6 I think)

M

Molten Lava

Yes :(

Yeah I had like 240k in that list...so I was wondering if caught up to some of the sorcs above me....

W

-Wedge-

I know Wou is around R6L4 now, so hurry you might catch him ;)

Elvo is R5L4 (I think)....

Personally, I'm wondering about the wizards... Wondering if I'm passed Ziro or not... Perhaps even WF, but dont think so...

Will we ever find out? Because it seems awefully hard getting the full name + realm points + guild out of a database...

E

elvothesorc

I'm on R5L2.

Havnt been much in RvR for a small while.

Got somewhere between 590k-600k RP

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by -Wedge-
I know Wou is around R6L4 now, so hurry you might catch him ;)

Elvo is R5L4 (I think)....

Personally, I'm wondering about the wizards... Wondering if I'm passed Ziro or not... Perhaps even WF, but dont think so...

Will we ever find out? Because it seems awefully hard getting the full name + realm points + guild out of a database...

WF pretty much stopped playing his wiz at 7L0, so I think you HAVE passed him and probably by quite a bit?

M

Molten Lava

Bah

Hehe seems I only got more people in the list above me now...maybe time to RvR a bit more or respec to the non-sorc specs (like 50 matter or 45+ body) for the real RP-whore's :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by -Wedge-

Personally, I'm wondering about the wizards... Wondering if I'm passed Ziro or not...

Ziro went to Hib/Pryd for 2-3 months so you will have passed him. He's been back a week or so though, somewhere in the middle of RR6, I believe.

M

Molten Lava

Bah

Bah Stupid wizzies stealing my post ;)

O

old.LandShark

Re: Bah

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Hehe seems I only got more people in the list above me now...maybe time to RvR a bit more or respec to the non-sorc specs (like 50 matter or 45+ body) for the real RP-whore's :)

Grouping4tehwin
Grouping > matter spec

O

old.Affydaffymezu

910k on afun.
It's not that i play other chars it's just that real life is giving me a hard time at the moment preventing me to play more:(

Afun Mindbreaker
Sorceress prime for First Cohort and proud of it...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

22K! :D

Dying is soo bloody tedious I can't be arsed to get out there much.

J

Javai

Dinged rr5 this weekend, was n't even 50 on last duskwave update. And I'm specced 46 mind so I'm a group sorc and local crack dealer ;)

B

bob007

Originally posted by Javai
Dinged rr5 this weekend, was n't even 50 on last duskwave update. And I'm specced 46 mind so I'm a group sorc and local crack dealer ;)

Yeah but it helps when a frair (who trys damned hard to) who looks like a caster confusess the poor trolls :D

F

Flimgoblin

I prefer pot...

Pass the bong!

But you wouldn't give me any at the dragon hunt :(

J

Javai

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I prefer pot...

Pass the bong!

But you wouldn't give me any at the dragon hunt :(

Have been known to <insert term of choice in here for mana regen buff> a certain merc who is often our driver cos then he knows to stop when it wears off :p

Btw Fin you must've been about the only person I didn't hit with it at dragon raid by the end I'd burned 3 bars of power just doing mana regen on everything that was standing ;)

J

Javai

Originally posted by bob007
Yeah but it helps when a frair (who trys damned hard to) who looks like a caster confusess the poor trolls :D

Can almost hear the trolls thougths.....

'D'uh zzzzz's must spot source...d'uh two people holding staves...d'uh I'll hit the Briton the Avalonian looks harmless'

Must use the send pet to Astic tactic more often :)

J

Jiggs

i think grymulv is a few hundred k from rr9, not sure tho and anyway he seems to play his buffbot more nowadays :D

F

Flimgoblin

Can almost hear the trolls thougths.....

'D'uh zzzzz's must spot source...d'uh two people holding staves...d'uh I'll hit the Briton the Avalonian looks harmless'

Must use the send pet to Astic tactic more often :)

My wizard Ererim looks the spitting image of Bridge (another HG, a friar) ... it's worrying :)

I asked nicely for pot before the raid but you said no :( *snuffles*

good plan that with the timered buffs though :)

F

fl_gorre

RR4L7-8 or something atm
not much time anymore to play hardcore daoc due irl

A

Aurelius A

got about 800k rps on Aurelius but hes kinda rvr inactive really tends to be used more for crafting/farming more nowdays.

S

Spyf

R5L3 and mind/body and I have allways been mind/body
Actually I thought body sorcs were better in duels than mind ones, but this weekend I realised mind sorcs is quite cool duelist's, if it wasnt Gorre who made a small mistake in the semifinal.

Thx for a great fight Gorre :clap:

Ohh a sidenote to Ptora: no offence m8
but if you dont know that root is broken by hit I wonder what you have been doing in this game for so long.
Maybe if you had played your char and not PL it you would have learned alot more about sorcs.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Spyf
Ohh a sidenote to Ptora: no offence m8
but if you dont know that root is broken by hit I wonder what you have been doing in this game for so long.
Maybe if you had played your char and not PL it you would have learned alot more about sorcs.

~snigger~

a.

T

tazok

I'm specc 35 mind 41 body, when I had time a long time ago I was a powerlevel tool. But now i'm in rvr in my spare time and have some 220k rp's.

p.s.: I kinda dislike bonedancers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom