lvl 50 ppl who haven't gotten a thread yet. Falcor and Tinan

D

-Dreama-

Gratz to Falcor. No idea when you hit 50, I must have been sleeping that day :(

I think Tinan hit 50 yesterday, Gratz mate, nice to see a lvl 50 sorc in guild now!

C

-Calvin-

Congratz to two fine guildies.

Now we have to drag you out on for some more RvR Tinan.
Hell just follow Falcor (unless hes on one of his DM trips) :)

Calvin

Illuminati

B

Belfuz

Gratz to the 2 of u :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know for a fact that Gwalmar from your guild hit 50 some time back and haven't had a thread here - so

Gratz to you too :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Draylor

Ah Falcor has been 50 for a while now.

Congrats Tinan :clap: :clap: :clap:

That leaves the guild with only a level 50 scout, friar and cabalist required for a full set unless Im missing something - wonder if anyone is mad enough to take a Cabbie all the way ;)

L

-Light-

How many 50's we got now anyhow 11 isn't it?

Got 10 more coming up?

God I have no idea but count me out of levelling a Cabby!

D

Danya

Any particular reason everyone in the realm needs a 50 thread? Surely some in-game congratulations are sufficient and don't spam out the boards with pages of "grats".

K

Kagato.

Personally I think its quite nice that the level 50ies are getting recognition for the effort, so long as they plan to put there high level advantage to use for Albion in the frontiers now :D

Congrats to all of them :clap:

Gonna be a loooong time before I get there though :(

D

-Dreama-

:flame: BURN:flame: BURN:flame:

ehhhh....if I missed anyone in guild who has turned 50 in the past week I'm sorry I forgot you...I should burn in hell with all the others I know it :p

A

Arthwyr

pffft nobody posted a grats for me and that was over 3 months ago, dont see the absolute need for it either, maybe if you leveled a 2nd char on one account to 50 that deserves a grats imho.

C

c0ngo

Lol same here m8 and I turned 50 a fair bit b4 u :) ( think u were 42 or so at the time ;) )

I remember Kultas deservedley getting one for being the 1st but not that many others until fairly recentley.

Gratz to both of the two this thread is for though :)

O

old.Akirai

Grats to both, glad to be part of tinans grp when he hit the big 50 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom