Lvl 50 epic armsman/theur/scout/friar

G

Galoma

Today (3/6) we are doing the armsman, theur, scout and friar lvl 50 epic.
We are meeting in western cornwall, at yearleys. at 19.45 GMT and we set off at 20.00 GMT...
I will prolly have 2 m8s who need the epic too...but there is still room in the epic grp, so if there is some of u out there who neeeds the epic... come along, but bring some m8s(fg if posibel)
u need to have done all the steps befor the hard part... there will be no running arround, for ½ houre...
Everybody are welcome to come along (45+) and help if ya want :)
Hope to see manny proude albs today ;-)

E

Eggy

My friar needs to do it. I'll come if i can!

W

whuzzy

Trying to come

Hmz, i always wanted to know how the friar epic salvages ... think i'll come and give it a try then too 8O)

Whuzzy

E

elder_theurgist

coming too

I will try and come too, so I can get it for my Theurg (Elder), and ill try and drag some ppl whit me to help :)

M

Motowntheta

He he ... put another theurg down on the list :) I'll bring a bubble too !!

G

Galoma

Done and thx :)

Well we got it done... and the Sorc epic too, since we was there any way :)
Did it with about 2½ fg, and was not too tough...

thx to all who helped... the armor looks soo cool (except the helmet, needs a new).

S

soylent green

I need to do it to with my lvl 50 friar. So we could always do another run, one of my guild m8s also has too do it.

C

Caspian

I wanna come too :D

Me and a guild m8 needs to do our epic too we're both Paladins.
Char names are Harmon and Aragoorn. PM us if you r going to do epic pls :) if I'm not on as Harmon I'm on as Archmedic my crafter..

Hope I hear from some of you as I really want my epic and the guild I'm in haven't got more than 4 lvl 50 so far...

/Caspian

A

-ag-bometal

Epic can be done by one FG (did it with AG before)

A guildie of mine did it even with 2 ppl :) (S/S Paladin & Scout)

Nerf S/S Paladins in PVE :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom