LVL 5 raid ruined due to server crash..

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
To those that attended the raid i tried to lead tonight thank you for coming, Terribly sorry we failed due to the server crash. We lost vermillion and shadeyhodds during the lvl and couldnt get back on because of the earlier login server probs. As a result we plodded on and did valiently untill...well ya know.

I still got my grps drops umm ill make sure im in stigia harbor tomo at 1800 gmt please those that were there either pm me ingame or come there for lotto as im sure ya wanta scroll or 2....

If you guys that came are up for it maybe we can meet up thursday evening or wednesday evening after lvl 6 raid and just gank the 2 encounters we were doing :D that being .8 .9 .10 gimme ashout or somit .../salute

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
umm as i wrote this server came up and it seems as though we hada slight rollback could be wrong though..also been told there isa 4.2 raid thursday so wel have to rearange or somit..but please those in my grp pm me tomo ingame to arrnage a meet for drops.....and soon as there a free slot we can go back and do those last 3 steps...also keep those 3 iteems you have mask of the way resin of the way and wrap of the way you need them to be turned in to a mofo i mean mommy:D :flame:

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
Just as the server crashed i used the mummythings, it said trying to use... you use... before it dissapeared from the inv though the server crashed, wonder if its gone or not. :worthy:

There is a ml5.9-.10 raid planned today @ 17:00 gmt so I cant come for the drop lotto @ 18:00 proberly... maybe we can do the lotta a bit later or on thursday?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
aye we can do the loto Friday if you wish guys i still got the drops and i will be taking my paly on raid tomo so cant do it then unless all are at stigia abit early..will check this post at 5 pm gmt tomo see who wants to come,but seriously i cant w8 forever to hold thesae drops so if you aintr there tomo or friday il divide between those that are..unfair but then daoc is..when it crahes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom