lvl 40 Armsman quest reward

B

Bleri McThrust

Have just completed my lvl 40 quest and was just going to pick up my nice new weapon when i crashed :(

So before logging on I thought Id just check which weapon I wanted. On checking I discovered that the Bardiche of Retribution was listed on 2 different sites as different weapon types. One says its a pole/slash the other a pole/thrust.

Does anyone now which it is please. As a thrusting armsman I dont want to be picking up a slash pole :(

D

Draylor

The Bardiche of Retribution is the slash polearm reward.

B

Bleri McThrust

So is there a thrust polearm reward then ??

Or is the best polearm available for Thrusters just the Worn Asterite Pike ?

If so that hardly seems fair to Thrusting Armsmen.

[edit]

There are other drops later Ive found so what I would really like to know is whats the thrust ooptions available in the quest.

O

old.Hendrick

The best thrust polearm to date is an asterite player crafted special weapon, of which I have forgotten the name at the moment :) But it's there, and it kicks ass. Just get yourself a good weaponcrafter.

B

Bodzilla

You can chose from: a 1handed slash/thrust/crush weapon
a 2handed slash/thrust/crush weapon
or a polearm slash/thrust/crush weapon iirc

B

Bleri McThrust

Thanks Bodzilla

And yes i just discovered that lol.

Im just a fool really. When you go to collect your reward all options are nicely explained. And yes the choices are all weapon damage types for all types of weapons an armsman can use.

So now having sorted that one out I can relax and enjoy :)

<Kicks himself hard, but then it was a long an arduous epic and it was late when he crashed>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom