lvl 40-44 bg??

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
anyone there at all? i was there earlier today and all i found was a AFK SB, a zerker and a SM :( was gonna let some nice alb or hib kill my healer :)

but all i found was a tower with some very unfriendly guards in :( they didnt even /hug back :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
usually loads of people there, was like 12 or so albs and a few hibs there tonight was good fun :) except the lag :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
bah.. whats the normal times when theres acually ppl in there? tired of the assassin zergs in thid :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I find people there at all times been in at 11am and had 6-7 people to fight againt, tea time is usually busiest around 4pm-midnight GMT but usually some people kicking about seen like up to 20 ppl at 3-4am etc its quite active :)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Usually there is quite a bunch of mids. But yesturday i logged due to Scout zerg... Got my armor pierced quite some times.. Go out of tower, and be cannon fodder to 3 Scouts just isen't fun :p Anyways made nearly 2 lvls in Leirvik so far, and will prolly be there till i hit cap and then lvl out.

Also the guild i'm member of, Venom, is very active in Leirvik, we had a lvl 10 tower when i logged yesturday, dunno if we lost it yet thought. Albs just wen't stupid and used like 2 hours to catapult and treb our tower without any dmg to it really.. dunno why those stupid Paladins keep trebing ppl.. HEY!! I have 1350 hp the 67 dmg the treb do to me is only like 3% of my life.. i heal 3 treb shots in a minor heal.. so lay down and come fight :p :touch:

And Darkpoint, u must be the most anoyying Scout ever, dunno how u can target me everytime and start hitting me, even with like 5 other mids charge b4 i even leave tower.. :clap: Nice job. Only got a few dots on Valentine and Trustandhonor the 2 paladins using seige.

Well anyways as u see there is plenty of action out there. I'd go Leirvik anyday compared to Thid.

Crane

Krisse

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of fun in Leirvik, alltho its alittle to much scouts compared to other classes.

Cheers, :cheers:

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind the scouts, it gives me someone to fire my arrows at :)

Last night was a blast, netted around 8k RPs and went from 2L2 to 2L4 plus nearly 3 bubs of xp :)

The worst thing about leirvik? That damn red nearsight :)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Aye.. nearsight is a pain the arse.. anyways i think those casters hate my dot.. hit for about 100 a tick.. depends on resists really. But 100x7 ticks is 700 dmg over 28 secs :D take most toons out if they below 50% health

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Normally its fun there. Most evenning hours each realm can field about 1fg.
Towers and keeps regularly changing owner.

The only thing, mids are running very fast ;)

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Crane

U want to flame me then just do it, but for the love of god please dont call me a paladin :)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch.. soz m8 :fluffle: , All those ton boxes looks all the same. And i ain't flaming :p just wondering. I wouldn't spend 2 hours taking less than 10% from a keep :p

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
been having lots of fun with my infil (maunes) very even fights as id say 80% is unbuffed :)

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
In Leirvik my hunter is unbuffed 99% of the time, but then I'm usually solo now too. It seems most of my enemies are unbuffed too which is nice

Pity it won't be like that when I hit the "real" frontiers though :(

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
hehe demrog you hit hard :)

you can stay in bg's as much as you want iirc, just cant go over level 44.

So i might be in there for a while, best fun ive had in ages :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Heid said:
big /rude to exfoliator.... damn addshade

It happens m8, was duo with a shaman Krissie today on my RM Dwayne we fought 3 hibs killed them then 5-6 albs came killed them then 2 scouts add afterwards for the easy kills when we nearly oop and low on health.

Heid

Fledgling Freddie
Well i wouldn't post here if it just happens once :D

But i had 5 or6 fights in a row where he added.... seems like he grouped with the hero that always beckoned me....

I thought, ok this time we get a 1vs1 one.. but no, shade always added... and best is, hero did /bow after every fight^^ that's just lol :twak: well perhaps i am just dumb and 1vs1 is something nobody else wants :(

Ok, there are adders in every realm, i know, but exfoliator don't has the balls to attack someone solo, he always waits till folks are in a fight and then adds...
he even added on me when i was in a fight with a hunter....

dunno y people do this???

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
hehe demrog you hit hard :)

Not tonight I didn't, after my 10th death inside 30 mins or so I gave up, even I don't have that much patience :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
ohh was a shame, i wasnt on tonight, went out to the pub, will be on 2moro though i hope.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mauness said:
ohh was a shame, i wasnt on tonight, went out to the pub, will be on 2moro though i hope.

Didnt miss much, tonight = 7-8 fotm n00b scouts adding on everything :|

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
was fun in there tonight except the sorcerers pets occasionaly came in to the tower and killed us. Wish the players would pull the off when they see them go inside

Cozak

Part of the furniture
ian_heaps said:
was fun in there tonight except the sorcerers pets occasionaly came in to the tower and killed us. Wish the players would pull the off when they see them go inside

Aye that a bug or something? Cos those nuking pets are right bastards when you cant see em and they are nuking for 250 a hit.

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Bug abusing albs :p

Aye it is a bug, check "Line of sight Issues" (i think) here on BG section. :)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
Didnt miss much, tonight = 7-8 fotm n00b scouts adding on everything :|

You made a big fat hole into our nice keep walls, what did you expect?

And no, I am not fotm, may be a little noob, but fotm, no.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Aye that a bug or something? Cos those nuking pets are right bastards when you cant see em and they are nuking for 250 a hit.

Think they nuke through the walls and enter the towers, I know at one point I had 2 of the on me inside the tower.

Mccload

Fledgling Freddie
NIce to get more in to BGsome great fights we had this past few days

Hibs Mids and Albs

Welldone all on CK defence last night held both hibs and mids off

Darkpoint :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom