lvl 36 Alb vs lvl 50 hib

M

Molten Lava

Hehe Im bored so I post this...

Last night I was with my lvl 44 Cleric Friend in Emain just to see what its like out there....lots of lvl 45+ so I thought: "me dead in 30 seconds..." After haveing filled my pants with shit I tried to walk to AMG. The cleric went afk so I thought....lets stay near our TK :)...then I saw him....the (as I found out later) lvl 50 Pet-owning Hib.....he was standing on the bottom of our TK hill....and I nicely waved to him....think he didnt see me...coz he turned his back on me...so I decided to sneak up to him and throw in my favourite (and only :) spell Mezz......I was close to him so as soon as he heard me casting he tried to cast a spell and send in his pet to me. But to late...he got mezzed :) (as was his pet) so I decided to dance a bit with him....kissed him and ran up the hill again (I cant even kill a green con myself so I had to flee :)

When the mezzed ended (59 seconds annyoing seconds later..must have been annyoing for him to be mezzed by a GREY con :) he called in a friend (purp fighter) and they started jumping and running around down the hill....at that moment more Albs had arrived on the TK and they were standing on top of the hill waiting for more albs to come...so I thought WTH I'll just go down...try to quickcast mezz and have fun oncemore before I die....they were able to hit me once (85% damage :) and then they were mezzed.....hehe imagine the look in this guys face...2 times mezzed in 5 minutes by a grey con....at that moment the Albs on the hill saw me and came to my rescue....they killed them with ease.....

That moment my Cleric friend was back and we headed to AMG...which was camped by Hibs....during the following 30 minutes I was able to mezz lots of purp hibs before I died....I earned 700 RP's (my first) and had great fun....I hope the hibbies had fun too :)

Well thats all for now folks..more to come when I get lvl 40 :)

U

Uriron

Well done m8, glad your first RvR experience was so enjoyable (and profitable)

I am normally mezzed and killed within seconds of passing our wall so I'm staying out of RvR till I can survive for a minute or two:(

Mezz seems to rule in RvR, I think it sucks 'cause i cant do it !

Bah Humbug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom