Lvl 35-40 warrior lfg :D

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys. i know this is an odd kinda question wot with everyone wanting PL's and such. but i got a warrior thas level 35-40 (not checked it in a while) and im looking for a grp to take him to 50. he is crush to level and 1 level away from full sheild to level. i stopped plying him cos i was geting no grps. he has MoB2. Aud Dex1 and not sure if anything else. but i REALLY need some lvls and poss RP's on him so any grps eitha RvR or PvE would be greatly appreciated.
i finish work @ 5pm GMT and am usually online from approx 18:30 GMT till 23:00 mon-fri. weekends i play evry otha.

so any offers pls post here and ill join as soon as i get home.

his name is Stoopidtroll btw :D

thanx in advance. i will keep my eye on this screen as i virtually live on this page at work. (helpdesk assistant is me :D)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
with the classic here i think there will be close to NO non PL xping people on excal/pryd (might find a odd one now and then), imo, reroll the warrior to the classic, going to be plenty of people to group with. If you dont mind no toa that is :)

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
would if i could. loaded my cata client last night and the dam clasic srvr wasnt evn on my list :eek7: :eek6: :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom