LV vs con needs changing

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
before you read my gramer is gona be bad and very few spaces i forget to put them in when iam typing on aroll thanx :) (dislexic)

hi guys i been playing PVP a while now still no lv 50s tho i cant be arseed to lv a nother necro to 50. like i did on other sevrer but thats not teh point :)

the point is how is it fair that a lv 36 person con's green to alv 50 there is a huge difference in spec points and lv for it to be fair there must have been millions of chars deleted after hiting lv 36

but when at lv 36 other ppl have to be lv 28+ to con green so only gives u a range of waht 8 lvs to be able to kill to get cash and rlps and exp but at 50 u have a range of 14 lvs that is a hell of a lot of ppl
the difference is a lv 28 vs a crap lv 36 player may win depending on classes that is but a lv 36 vs a crap lv 50 player jsut cant hit teh person to stand a chance so its a way bit unfair

so was thinking of seeing if we copuld get somthing to getha to show to mithic/goa i cant remmber who it is lol about geting lv to con changed to say anyone at 10-7 lvs below con green then say 7-5 lvs below con blue then from then on its yellow all teh way i think that be better and will have more ppl staying in game cos tbh where is teh fun for somone when they may attak somone then as they jsut about to kill them a lv 50 comes across and one shots them cos they on 50% hp and then one shots other person u where fighting cos they where on low hp i jsut think somthing needs to be done about this cos you lv 50 guys may complain that that will reduce the amount of ppl that u can kill but it will not it will mean that there is more higher ppl to kill because with in a few weeks/months there will be more lv 40-50 ppl because less ppl will quit at lv 36 cos of geting taken aprat by lv 50 cahr in like 1-2 hits its insane and u plz discuse cos teh way it is atm its like saying a lv 10 cahr sould be able to kill a lv 24 with that same 14 lv difference

thanx i will look forward reading replys

and if u want to reply with QQ or any flame reply like that plz control ur self and save it for VN as iam trying to help camlann as a hole not jsut some ppl

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
dont u have that infil called lookoutbehind? i remember killing u in goth and u logged ur inf to "chain" me, needless to say i had lvl 50 friends around and u were smart enough to attack me while i was standing in the middle of a fg :)

vintervargen

Banned
yes, the con system is fucked up beyond belief. if your green to someone, he should be red to you, period.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its fucked up but mythic wont do nothing....it wont make them anymore money and daoc is aimed towards getting lvl 50.....arte's/pl/bug lvl spots/ml's/rp/8v8 fights

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
k so mithic know there is a problem but cant be arsed to fix it :( tipical another sure picture of how much mithic loves there Customers and are willing fix things to help them and make game that they pay for better (NOT!!!!).

today my acout expires and so does 8 of my alb excal mates we all going to buy wow to day to try it out c how it goes well good job mithic u probs jsut lsot ur self £1152 a year as ost my my mates have 2 acouts making 12 acouts geting closed. unless WOW is complete shit then i may come back :(

and to MR i killed you in goth and i loged to infil to chain u u forgot to mention u where prup to me and did not jsut kill him 1 time u presisted to chain my little hunter even when he was worth no exp i remmber u killing me at lest 5 times in a row stright after timer ran out so i log to infil then chained u well as everyone else seems to do it and u like to kill ppl that cant fight back i thought i would but that sould not happen i know its wrong but pay back is a bitch but private revenge is not gona help anyone in this game iam trying to bring a change thqat will fix it for a huge population of camlann not jsut my self or my mates

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
how should cavel get rps if u didnt con green to 50s at 36? he would have a hard time getting higer rr, and dont mind enkor hes just a gimp

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
dont mind enkor hes just a gimp

well said i noticed this in some posts on this forum and by the looks of things he cant read iether as asked for no noobes to post stupid flames or qq posts

he is probs the same type of person that goes in exit holes if u know waht i mean :sex: :kissit: :wanker:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
and to MR i killed you in goth and i loged to infil to chain u u forgot to mention u where prup to me and did not jsut kill him 1 time u presisted to chain my little hunter even when he was worth no exp i remmber u killing me at lest 5 times in a row stright after timer ran out so i log to infil then chained u well as everyone else seems to do it and u like to kill ppl that cant fight back i thought i would but that sould not happen i know its wrong but pay back is a bitch but private revenge is not gona help anyone in this game iam trying to bring a change thqat will fix it for a huge population of camlann not jsut my self or my mates

I was lvl 22, u were lvl 21 with hunter... that makes me orange, and i only killed u twice, none of the times i timer-stuck. Funny that you dont remember it though... you must have said "i log my infi to chain j00!!!111" too many times :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
What are these boards coming to!?

People whining about being green to 50 :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
maybe instead of crying you could go and a) level, b) level, c) fuck off to wow so we dont have to listen to your pathetic whines about how much you suck

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
dont worry enkor somday u will hit pubity and mabe u grow a nob untill then u will be one big nob have a nice day and well fuck you very much

to everyone else that posted thanx for them and by the looks of things and teh pms i got there is a lot fo ppl in same boat :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
a lot of whining retards who are playing on the wrong server apparently

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
You think?

Maybe you should listen to them "mate".

Whine about being green is so last year... its all about being zerged and whining about ppls overpowered templates. So get with the times, or leave :touch:

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I have a lvl 40 theurgist.
Yesterday I saw renald (atleast i think it was renald). He seemed to be a mage. I followed him till i got close enough, mezzed him.
I got 3 pets on his ass and than started nuking him.
He turned out to be the Highest rr wizard on the server.

Ok, I admit, it was a lot of luck, but it shows that u can kill a lot higher people

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Enk, you talking to me? :p

I like playing at this level xD

I actually hit some 50s ;o

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
im talking to thread starter

every single level 50 was once a greencon, guess what? they aren't anymore. If they did it and you can't, maybe you just suck.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Robby said:
Yesterday I saw renald (atleast i think it was renald). He seemed to be a mage. I followed him till i got close enough, mezzed him.

Ok, I admit, it was a lot of luck, but it shows that u can kill a lot higher people

Theurg can pwn high lvls from a very low lvl, especially ice ones.

So being a lvl 40 one and killing a lvl 50 isnt uncommon, especially if hes french.

Natswoo

Banned
For the record, flaming anybody / whining etc is gonna do fuck all..

Also Enkor is a gimp..... Amil's personal gimp :touch:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
how should cavel get rps if u didnt con green to 50s at 36? he would have a hard time getting higer rr, and dont mind enkor hes just a gimp
Oh yes I got to rr6l4 killing greens. I must have killed more then one million to get where I am now.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:

No thats just a case study of how overpowered theurgists could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom