Luri Powah!!!11

O

old.tRoG

the lurikeens shall one day take over the world, just look at their amazing powah!

luripowah.jpg

psp is good :)

anyone else got some amusing luri pics, created by themselves or others? :)

S

SFXman

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OMG that is so funneh :D

S

SFXman

How about you make a female luri. Some famous supermodel or summit.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

How about Anna Nicole Keen? Or Keen Basinger?

D

Delket

Originally posted by SFXman
How about you make a female luri. Some famous supermodel or summit.

I dont think hes making pictures to aid you in polishing your magic happy lamp
:rolleyes:

S

SFXman

lol Delket. It would be funny, that's all, honest. :)
Nobody wants to kill a luri, whe you see one you just want to take it back to albion as a pet or summit.

O

old.tRoG

mmmm... luri ladies :)

lurilishious.jpg

I Do Declare, It's LURISHIOUS!

S

SFXman

It's funny but that chick doesn't look to attractive, if you try imagine it without that fucked up face :D

O

old.tRoG

not too attractive? i wouldnt say that when her mate Grizzelda is near...

luriard.jpg

wow, she has a nice tan :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
not too attractive? i wouldnt say that when her mate Grizzelda is near...

luriard.jpg

wow, she has a nice tan :)
This deserves a:
ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

PS: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

N

Nala Lionne

This is perhaps the most disturbing thread I've ever seen

:puke:

S

SFXman

I think it is funny not disturbing. Stop being such a "ooh-I-do-not-understand-you-barbaric-people" type of person, sort-of hard to exaplin what I mean.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SFXman
I think it is funny not disturbing. Stop being such a "ooh-I-do-not-understand-you-barbaric-people" type of person, sort-of hard to exaplin what I mean.

SFX... you should realize that (God, I hate myself for saying it...) our ramblings here, are .... sometimes... hard to... understand.... for normal people...

*runs off, zig-zagging and screaming*

S

SFXman

Originally posted by sickofit...
SFX... you should realize that (God, I hate myself for saying it...) our ramblings here, are .... sometimes... hard to... understand.... for normal people...

*runs off, zig-zagging and screaming*
Indeedamoly, I totally agree I suppose, or something.

N

Nala Lionne

The original female model (the one with the black top on) is disturbing alone :)

Adding a luri face is just oddness on top.

Plus I find luri's disturbing, they are so ... small .... and they ... scuttle .... like .... eeeeeee <runs>

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Nala Lionne
This is perhaps the most disturbing thread I've ever seen

*wipes a tear from the corner of his eye*

I would like to thank the academy....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

My 8yr old happened to walk by me screen, saw your abominable creation and started screaming, TrOG.... happy?;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em imagines littly animul children running about while pappa Animul is watching television, then the little animul kid spot the lurikid on the screen and starts screaming his brains out and eating all the cushions

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You have such a vivid imagination, Gumblor:)

O

old.tRoG

My 8yr old happened to walk by me screen, saw your abominable creation and started screaming, TrOG.... happy?

i thought it would be used to ugly things by then, considering it has had too put up with one for eight years of its life ;)

notice how i refer to the thing as an it. i do not know exactly what your thing is. is it human?

O

old.tRoG

rofl. all we need now is someone to start talking about pie and we've had the routine FUNNY PICTAR thread :)

oy gombur!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom