Lullahs true Colours.

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
So true.

All of us add, I do and theres no point in denying that you do. People who want to duel can duel imo, its not fair if you tell people to play how you want them to play.

im telling ppl how to play fs.. i said dueling is boring IMO!!!!!

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
I was jumped by Lullahs once on my cabbie, Tootie Fruity, i can off with 100% health, tbh its not that hard to kill someone, if you get jumped by a Skald, especially whilst watching TV, your going to get slaped really hard (believe me i've done it)

BTW, Tootie Fruity will own joo all ! :kissit: :p

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
(TD)Ruthless said:
im telling ppl how to play fs.. i said dueling is boring IMO!!!!!

lol - Tbh to me it looked like dorimor1 was agreeing with you.

Dorimor1

Banned
Britin said:
I was jumped by Lullahs once on my cabbie, Tootie Fruity, i can off with 100% health

As a lifetapping class, most of the time you should expect to come out of a fight at 100%.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Penguin said:
lol - Tbh to me it looked like dorimor1 was agreeing with you.

yeas but then again he is never solo as he always playing a class with some simpletons too command...

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Britin said:
I was jumped by Lullahs once on my cabbie, Tootie Fruity, i can off with 100% health, tbh its not that hard to kill someone, if you get jumped by a Skald, especially whilst watching TV, your going to get slaped really hard (believe me i've done it)

BTW, Tootie Fruity will own joo all ! :kissit: :p
you mean like.
Lullah attacks you.. pet stuns lullah.. you run.. pet keeps lullah stunned a couple more times while you run.
you life tab life tab lifetab lifetab.. you set pet on passive. and root lullah.
You run away further.. and you send pet on lullah. and start lifetabbing again?

well agreed. its not hard for a cabby to kill some1 :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom