Lucky Tartaros Gift buyer!

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe who's the lucky one who bought Tartaros Gift from me for 9g? :) Last time I play daoc when I'm exhausted.

Tilda

I dont see why you'd sell them for so much when you can do the encoutner with a decent group.
/em is tempted to farm lots and sell them cheap

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I dont see why you'd sell them for so much when you can do the encoutner with a decent group.
/em is tempted to farm lots and sell them cheap

Think the bug has been fixed now, and that u need 2fg what I've heard.

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
we did it as 1fg, just need some runies confusing, 2 tanks, a sm, shammy out of group and rest healers.

took us about 3 times to get it right though :>

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Done it with 2 people on Alb.

Just need someone with powerfield, healer, and a tank to kill the mainmob and get him off the pad.

If you do it with more than 3 people sala's will pop for sure and that's not very funny ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Milky said:
Done it with 2 people on Alb.

Just need someone with powerfield, healer, and a tank to kill the mainmob and get him off the pad.

If you do it with more than 3 people sala's will pop for sure and that's not very funny ;)

Newsflash, it got nerfed ;p

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, did it 1 week ago ... then went on vacation, that's why I didn't knew ... but ok, sorry ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Milky said:
Rofl, did it 1 week ago ... then went on vacation, that's why I didn't knew ... but ok, sorry ;)

Sounds more like a glitch in the spawn, managed to trigger sally spawn with 1 person only, and it's also been in the patch notes, that it's gotten fixed :p

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
bought one for 8p tonite... :(
tell me when u'll make some more give-aways plz :fluffle:

Tilda

Did it on alb with reaver, cleric, reaver trio that was when there was a big gap between portal priests and just pulled main mob out between the gap.
Did on mid with 1 fg the propper way:
2 SM's
3 Healers
1 Shammy
1 Warrior
1 Zerk
+ FoP bot
All charged up to edge of pad, dropped fop, boxed and tanks killed mob while SM's killed all 5000 salamanders ;)

Tilda

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
But who bought "my" tartaros for 9 GOLD?!? :) I wan't to use my sweet kobbiecharm to that person, and see if he/she is a gentle soul. :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Elaih said:
But who bought "my" tartaros for 9 GOLD?!? :) I wan't to use my sweet kobbiecharm to that person, and see if he/she is a gentle soul. :)

It was the gnomes I tells ya!!11

Tilda

Currently you can't do it with war + fop, you have to wait for there to be a big enough gap in the portal priests, and I think the occasion where they would move to create such a gap has been fixed, so really you can only do it the propper way, unless im missing something.

Tilda

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Currently you can't do it with war + fop, you have to wait for there to be a big enough gap in the portal priests, and I think the occasion where they would move to create such a gap has been fixed, so really you can only do it the propper way, unless im missing something.

Tilda

You are missing something.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Weve done it twice
2 sms(supp)
2 healers
3 warriors
1 Shaman

Just pull him off pad , drop fop, foh. Tanks on main mob, sms just pbaoe to kill salamanders. not hard and beats modren for xp :)

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
should be easy as hell with fopbot ... since its easy with shamanbot without fop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom