luckiest thing you ever did?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
playing as USMC medic, i head shot a guy sprinting past from a very long distance.

i thought "fuck me, did i do that?"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
fall off a building onto the road and live....with exactly one health thingy left....only to realize I'd landed directly in front of a MEC tank :/

and there was me hoping they'd die of surprise :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I threw the disc across the room and it broke \o/

Athan

Resident Freddy
Hmm.

Survive for about 5 minutes on 1 measly red bar of health whilst I leg it across the map in search of a kindly medic or supply crate.

Eventually found one too.

Edit: The amazing thing about this was that not only did I not get shot or run over by an enemy, I also avoided going down any slope or stairs too fat or catching the edge of an artillery strike.

Of course, on reflection, I'd have done more for my team by suiciding and getting on with killing the enemy :p.

-Ath

Poag

m00?
Spec ops gets 5 C4 packs.

2 on an APC 2 on another APC 1 on a tank for the hell of it...waited a min...bang

15 kills and much manical laughter..

That was on Oman in the centre USMC base where the apc and tank spawn close together.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Firing blind with AA missiles on the Mashtuur map last night after evil MEC forces had stolen our Blackhawk. Couldn't even see the chopper but the lock was on... I think there were about 7 people in it...:)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sepcops spwned just as nmys on a BH were capping base let out a quick squirt of me gun, must got the chopper pilot as game said i got someone and chooper whent down giveing me another few kills:) Bazerka my regular playing buddy and squad mat on FH server couldnt belive his eyes

Embattle

FH is my second home
Dragon Vally map in a Mig with socks following me and I needed to repair, Socks warned me to slow down long before the runway but sadly I over did it. Just before the tarmac there are some dips which I hit sending the planes nose vertical, socks was laughing at this point, but I put full trust and the afterburner on so managed to escape :)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Embattle said:
Dragon Vally map in a Mig with socks following me and I needed to repair, Socks warned me to slow down long before the runway but sadly I over did it. Just before the tarmac there are some dips which I hit sending the planes nose vertical, socks was laughing at this point, but I put full trust and the afterburner on so managed to escape :)

Haha. Yeah i turned around just to watch what we both knew was comming :)

I think you were sitting dead still in the air for a couple of secs u jammy git (watching on rear view)

Athan

Resident Freddy
Not too surprising Embattle got away with that, as you can take off in the F35-B from the carrier 'side deck' in this way, no need to hover first :).

-Ath

Athan

Resident Freddy
I've a new one.

Sharqi Peninsula, playing as USMC and trying to keep the TV Station in our hands. See a Vodnik go up there, around the back. Creep around, he kills me. Whilst fatally wounded I see he gets my squad mate too.

So I spawn on top as Anti-Tank, and look down, hmmm, the slope at the top doesn't allow me to see him. Ok, let's assume he's still there. Jump, look down, fire at him, hit parachute. *BOOM* goes the Vodnik, and I land safely :D.

-Ath

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
unlucky: dropping mines from a helo. pilot stops, lands on the road -despite my frantic screams- aaaaaand....boom. -10 for tdc :/

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Athan said:
I've a new one.

Sharqi Peninsula, playing as USMC and trying to keep the TV Station in our hands. See a Vodnik go up there, around the back. Creep around, he kills me. Whilst fatally wounded I see he gets my squad mate too.

So I spawn on top as Anti-Tank, and look down, hmmm, the slope at the top doesn't allow me to see him. Ok, let's assume he's still there. Jump, look down, fire at him, hit parachute. *BOOM* goes the Vodnik, and I land safely :D.

-Ath

Show off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom