Lubbocks Black List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its that time again time to update my Black List with the middies that deserves a good spanking and being sent stright to bed. :m00:
Some do not play anymore but thye are still on the list :p

Dagger. The little annoying one that emote me to stop and then i get shot by a handfull of archers and never even see him other then emotes, that means a good beating is coming to him at some point, after all its Karma.

Mariyn. This BD also has it coming, always killing my poor pally everytime i meet her and some day ill get my revenge with some other class, since we all know my Pally dont stand a chance.

Trollum This Troll still havnt been forgiven that he thought he could hide his big troll corpus behind a stone that didnt even cover his whole body, so Trollum i will get my revenge.

Random Bah he have made so many holes in my armor in all keeptakes im on it seems, so time to repay all those holes, ill bring a pick to do it with.

This concludes my list for now, so beware im headed your way to pwn you but will end up giving you free rps most likely :p

So thx to these guys for always being fun in RvR and i hope for many more fights to come :clap:

Gimmly

Banned
Lubbock said:
Yes its that time again time to update my Black List with the middies that deserves a good spanking and being sent stright to bed. :m00:
Some do not play anymore but thye are still on the list :p

Dagger. The little annoying one that emote me to stop and then i get shot by a handfull of archers and never even see him other then emotes, that means a good beating is coming to him at some point, after all its Karma.

Mariyn. This BD also has it coming, always killing my poor pally everytime i meet her and some day ill get my revenge with some other class, since we all know my Pally dont stand a chance.

Trollum This Troll still havnt been forgiven that he thought he could hide his big troll corpus behind a stone that didnt even cover his whole body, so Trollum i will get my revenge.

Random Bah he have made so many holes in my armor in all keeptakes im on it seems, so time to repay all those holes, ill bring a pick to do it with.

This concludes my list for now, so beware im headed your way to pwn you but will end up giving you free rps most likely :p

So thx to these guys for always being fun in RvR and i hope for many more fights to come :clap:
im sure there gonna be shiting there selfs m8 from a gimped out palay and necro and the 42 ice wizzy

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly said:
im sure there gonna be shiting there selfs m8 from a gimped out palay and necro and the 42 ice wizzy

Thats not very nice :twak:

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly said:

must have the same condition as Master Pimp where 1 insult is needed per sentence... must be a genetic thing :rolleyes:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
raaaaaaaaaaar!!! im still on that lol! i want a medal or something :p

and you know i'd kick your arse antime lub :wub:

EDIT: i will be back at some point in the future possibly so i can kill you some then :)

p.s. shh ormie...and quit lvl'in dammit

Gimmly

Banned
Wai said:
must have the same condition as Master Pimp where 1 insult is needed per sentence... must be a genetic thing :rolleyes:
i am Master_Pimp lol i didnt insult him i just saying the trueth

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Gimlly i think you deserve a spot in next month black list :p

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly said:
i am Master_Pimp lol i didnt insult him i just saying the trueth

Your just a whining bastard, who seems to have a problem with behaving normally, "i just saying the trueth"

Think you should start reading your posts before pressing "Submit Reply" :rolleyes:

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Your just a whining bastard, who seems to have a problem with behaving normally, "i just saying the trueth"

Think you should start reading your posts before pressing "Submit Reply" :rolleyes:

:worthy:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Gimmly said:

Hmm aye cos he will be cacking himself about your 42 warrior,you'll really pwn his ass m8!!1 xD Or, has your ban ended and you can level again?

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak :/ Don't mock him by saying he'll get his warrior higher than 42. It's just mean. :D

I'd be suprised if he got it to 50 by the time my RM + Healer + Savage got to 50.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
None will ever catch me! Muhaha

/em hides behind a mountain

Na na na nana na :kissit:

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Some find the term 'blacklist' rather offensive due to its perceived racial undertones. Some may argue that very few of those on your blacklist have a significant amount of melanin to cancel such a point. However, a classic retort is that you may be applying a derogatory racial slur to those not 'black' in order to increase the strength of the insult.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
I believe it should be Quid quid, with a little white space (or green on this forum) between it :D
and yeah... indeed, it sounds profound :p

ohw.. I think you'll also like this one:
Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

Puts on his trusting armor his faithfull sword and goes off searching every mountain he can find for Trollum tyhe mocking has to end :m00:

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Hmm aye cos he will be cacking himself about your 42 warrior,you'll really pwn his ass m8!!1 xD Or, has your ban ended and you can level again?

Whats a mateer with a 42 Warrior *looks around* *hides* Dont hurt me please..... :D

Screw that Just go beat on u when ure at Tasaroca's house next!! ^^

Hopefully get enough time this week to hit 50 on me warrior finished college now 10 weeks of none educated holdaisy ^^ Then either Uni or a HND, i hope for Uni....

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

u better find a large mountain troll are huge :<

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I think the term black list came from the fact it was traditionally held in a book with a black cover/binding, and that there are no racial overtones in the phrase whatsoever other than what people want to see simply because the word "black" appears.

Don't see anything wrong with Lubbock's list, it seems to me to be in good fun. Always a few idiots around who don't realise this :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
I think the term black list came from the fact it was traditionally held in a book with a black cover/binding, and that there are no racial overtones in the phrase whatsoever other than what people want to see simply because the word "black" appears.

Don't see anything wrong with Lubbock's list, it seems to me to be in good fun. Always a few idiots around who don't realise this :)

^^ what roo baby said

i very much doubt anyone thought of lubbocks blacklist as racist lol...its about a game and its just good fun as roo said..so stop trying to stir up trouble :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
poisono said:
Whats a mateer with a 42 Warrior *looks around* *hides* Dont hurt me please..... :D

Screw that Just go beat on u when ure at Tasaroca's house next!! ^^

Hopefully get enough time this week to hit 50 on me warrior finished college now 10 weeks of none educated holdaisy ^^ Then either Uni or a HND, i hope for Uni....

I wasnt talking about you, peon, you look silly now dont you? :p Was refering to gimmly, anyhow Gav what you gonna do when im at Tasa's hit me over the the head with your over-clocked water cooled beating stick? :p

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
The name 'Lubbock' itself is of an infamous region of America where Native Americans were quite violently ousted, even more so than the usual sad stories one hears about natives being turfed out. The confederate officer 'Lubbock' is much celebrated but, as with a few American icons, it seems that his misdeeds are brushed under the carpet; using ethnic soldiers as cannonfodder ala the movie 'Glory' to achieve his victories.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Lubbock said:
Puts on his trusting armor his faithfull sword and goes off searching every mountain he can find for Trollum tyhe mocking has to end :m00:
Think you'll find Trollum behind the next pebble you walk by. He is a troll afterall :p

Just act surpised when he jumps up behind the "mountain" So you dont hurt his feelings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom