LSD if bad for you, and your pc, and camelot :)

S

skerit XP

LSD if bad for you, and your pc, and camelot :) (Look at this graphic error!!!!)

Drugs man.....

LSD-1.jpg

LSD-2.jpg

Note: Windows 2000 + Daox + Ctrl+Alt+Del = this :)

S

skerit XP

Oh... damn, I forgot the pic of the sun :D

S

Sionell

ooohhhh the pretty colours....i like it :cool: its, like, sooo cool man!

(in case im not doing this very well i'll tell you thats my impression of a drugged up dude!)

S

skerit XP

:)
I wish the monsters would be like this, all yellowy and red :) It would be almost cute :)

S

skerit XP

This is super weird! now when I go back to WD, when I push tab, the colors are normal (with the interface gone) when I push it again, the colors are all screwd up... and when I go to the plains, it doesn't mater if the interface is there or not... hmmm :) Weird

S

SFXman

By far the most common "weird" screen posted on this particular board :)
Have one myself somewhere in my archives of screens. Happens to me if DAoC survives an ALT+TAB.

S

skerit XP

:) it's cool, now when I push tab, the screen gets normal (without interface) but hwen someone does an attack (like a fire attack, a wizard) then the ground is al lava-i :)
Camelot can survive alt tab?

S

SFXman

No... if you touch anything in windows it can't or even if you don't it might not... but if you go back QUICK like I did in panic it might survive a there you go.... disco...

O

old.LandShark

can we get over the whole texture glitches thing? Getting to be as many of these posts as "omg so-and-so griefed me" ones :p

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

Re: chaeck these out rofl

hehe i gota cple of my own pics like that and they fit my char names :)

O

old.Darkheart-Naz

ah finnaly abit more realistic game, looks like IRL for me :p

G

galdora

Nah, these screenies are previews of the new expansion.

Nice new gfx engine.:D

S

SFXman

Yup, see walls in Hibernia were originally supposed to be transperant so in the new engine they are. Then a new addon in the Shrouded Isles are weapons that proc LSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom