Lowbie Scammer watch out...

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys :(
Was doing a transfer this early morning and met a guy called Breezer, lowbie level warlock, Cant remember if he was in a guild or something anyways he stole 2plats from me when i wanted em on my SM :/

If u see this guy is online please pm him and tell him to **** off for me please. I wont get the cash back but at least i can try get his reputation ruined, Bye for now, and take care :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i allso asked him, if he ever talked to you, transfered anything from you, but he said that he never seen you/ spoke to you, transfered anything for you, and that he only have 136 G .. not the 2 P

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well, lets see what happens, he told me that your hes brother's friend , and hes gonna mail goa, to see if hes the scammer , or your just a ******* . and ive promised him to reply here so ppl can see wich of you, theres the ******

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
WTF? This guy is seriously fuddeling up your mind, thx alot

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
Aye thats a good idea mate, tell him to do that and we'll see

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
When it goes tits up, its usually "My brothers, wife, Aunts, dogs' little child that did it" scenario. Goa wont give a shit, trades all done at your own risk, and as for giving account info out (if you have) well.......... :twak:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
never know, maybe they'll view it as greiving, in wich case they could ban the player "remember the chap that stole xxx amounts of cash, items ect from 7-8 accounts ?" as far as i recalled they banned him or slapped him in some way for greiving, even tho he haddent hacked any acc's. dout they'll bother with 2p tho,
:( shame tho since even if it's at your own risk ect it really dosent do much from discuraging thease guys from doing things like this, and it's bad for the general community, and otherwise innocent people are turned into potential suspecs, often come across that state of mind on excal "expect the worst until otherwise proven" sad imo :(

only thing left to say i guess is, dont ttrade with people you dont know :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Old lesson, never trade with people you dont know / trust, again, you pressed accept, and theres not a lot you can do about it.

statued

Loyal Freddie
same thing happened to me veryyyyy long time ago .... in the end was my fault for tradeding plat with some1 i didnt know and kinda is yours aswell

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Once I gave Ardamel 50P at a hole in a keep. It was late so I accidentally gave it to someone I have NEVER seen before. A few secs after he said something like: "Wow 50P, thx a lot m8". I explained that it was a mistake and he gave it back :)

And btw if you need to trade and there is nobody around you trust then pick a lvl 50 from a respected guild. It’s just too easy to take the P and remake the char.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Don't give your cash to random people.

If you want a transfer, find a friend or a person you trust to do it for you and don't give money to a random level 20 warlock.

If you're getting scammed like this, it's 100% your fault.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Dizt said:
Hi guys :(
Was doing a transfer this early morning and met a guy called Breezer, lowbie level warlock, Cant remember if he was in a guild or something anyways he stole 2plats from me when i wanted em on my SM :/

If u see this guy is online please pm him and tell him to **** off for me please. I wont get the cash back but at least i can try get his reputation ruined, Bye for now, and take care :(

imo breezer played HIB a week ago, was in my guild playing a valewalker......
low lvl, cant remeber some thing 15+ or so......

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind helping with trades... but if i trade my stuff i do it with my 2nd account or ask a Guild/AS mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom