Lowbie Dash : It shall return

A

Aeiedil

And after one succesful lowbie dash (with 3 whole people) the results are :

1st : Charonel (Gofasterstripes)
2nd : Harle (Fearl)
3rd : Alrindel (Trollbait)

the prize was 40g

Hopefully next time there will be more runners, and then a bigger prize :)

O

old.Charonel

Yah more people! more gold!!!

<listens to the insane cackling!!!>

rahhahahhaha!!! gold! i want gooooooooold!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Alrindel

misc_lowbie_dash.jpg

Gratz to Gofasterstripes and Fearle for actually completing the race course, which was more than I was able to do (tried to take a shortcut to salvage second place and got ganked by a Spectral Briton in the Gorge).

http://silent-death.net/gallery/Lowbie.htm

G

granny

Ahhh Trollbait, that was you alrindel? Cool heheh, sorry we were a tad busy when you offered to join us fighting pookahs lastnight, there was an in-group argument going on as well as a guild discussion and I had about 4 people /send'ing me at the same time :p

Cute character btw :)

H

<Harle>

Grats to Gofasterstripes :)

If only i hadn't been bound in mbeo but in Ardee i like you i would have offered a bit more competition after our first wipeout ;)

A

Aeiedil

anyone whos interested in taking part in the next one can you plz post here :) i wanna see how many i can really expect :p i might change the rules to allow up to level 4's, possibly even 5's (allowing for bards and the like), which should be better for those

O

old.[WH]Largeikus

Sign me up :D

But i think it should be lvl1 race :p

Well im in if its ok

O

old.Charonel

yay me too. but pls aeiedel keep it lvl 1. allowing bards etc.. would just make it impossible for any other class to stand any kind of chance at all. and if it's only going to end up being a bunch of lvl 5 bards taking part then i don't see any point in changing it from a lvl 1 race :)

but you can count me in once again :D

O

old.Pempula

Aeiedel, you were one of the organizers for the 'lowbie run'?

How about organizing something else also then.... for any level, any class, maybe groups or teams?
A scavenger hunt?

A

Aeiedil

Pempula, i was THE organiser for Lowbie Dash :p i tried to organise a guild relay race but that got even less entrys than the lowbie dash. the lowbie dash will rerun oooooooooh, how about a week on sunday :) yuh i like that day :)

Rules : Level 1 only (due to popular demand)
10g entry fee
Cain to Ligen (or crauchon if pos)

gimme a shout and ill write your name down :) either pm me, email me at aeiedil@daocnation.com, oooorrr ooooh, post on this thread :) even better go sign up on DAoC Nation and put yourself on the list on there :D (ill just have to go make the even posted now)

aha url :) http://www.daocnation.com/events.php?event=6

Sunday 12th May, 9pm GMT, Caine :)

A

Aeiedil

if this gos better this time then ill probably try to arrange a scavenger hunt of some kind ;) (as you suggested)

Users who are viewing this thread