Lowbie Battleground Festival !!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
This applies to all 3 realms.

Recently a post i read about lowbie lvling mentioned an idea about someone making a grp that lvled up exclusivly in the bg sections, he was talking xp wise but it got me thinking. Now and again people do little events in this game that actually are pretty fun and take away the monotomy of the everyday crap we go through , so ive come up with an idea that may interest the less L337 players among u that do BG for fun.

The title pretty much says it all tbh , what im proposing is we set a date , sometime soon, for a Battlegrounds battle to end all battles with majorly lowbie chars. Im talking, 1-5 5-9 -10-14 chars here.

Im proposing, for a laugh, for those that have space left on thier character bar, that on the prearranged day, we all roll a little noob , hey u can even rog them out if u want lol, and hit the lowbie bg's. Can u imagine the underpowered base classes ripping each other to shreds with the base styles lol.

Then ofc , as people lvl up (which is quite quick tbh from xp from kills) move onto the next one. The keeps are easy to take so will swap hands very easily, imagine the spam Cear Lions Den has been taken by the forces of Midgard/Albion/Hibernia every 30 mins lol. And the kills and keeps add into your title too btw, even for the lowbie BG's . Well, its just an idea, but i think itd make a refreshing change from the norm tbh. What do u all think, fancy a laugh with this ? let me know, if we get enuf interest , well arrange a date.

:wub:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well sounds fun to me. Have a level 1 and a level 10 who could potentially get involved.

Darzil

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Sure.. givf a date... and i will roll a lvl1 untemp´ed no bb little char for the fun.. :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Rainsoul said:
Sure.. givf a date... and i will roll a lvl1 untemp´ed no bb little char for the fun.. :)

Post a time and date, should be fun.

PS, rainsoul, norty you for backstabbing me while i was fighting that hunter guard on the keep wall...

you could have at least come down to duel me afterwards....

:touch:

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
PS, rainsoul, norty you for backstabbing me while i was fighting that hunter guard on the keep wall...

you could have at least come down to duel me afterwards....

:touch:

Bahh.. when you ran i lost you.. and i had a sudden RL sit. that called my name.. but sure i will find you another time.. and give you a duel..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well i wont arrange a date until we have enuf interest , tell ure mates about it maybe when we get the game back, a lot of peeps who like little events like this may not play bg anymore , and ofc wont need to look in BG section of FH.

More peeps like the idea the better chance we got of it happening ^^

Cmon get some of the Big thid stars to post too :D

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Well atleast 5 ppl from my guild would come, and i think we can drag some more along to.. thou its all mids, since i just deleted my Hib-chars on Pryd..

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd certainly love to get involved in this...
When I was levelling my kobbie shammy at lvl 2, I entered the lowbie DF and fought a lvl 4 Half Ogre tank, got owned but was still so much fun ^^
I'm sure with a bit more publicity this could go down well :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ripel said:
I'm sure with a bit more publicity this could go down well :)

Indeed , so spread teh word hehe. Hoping servers will b eback up tonight so ill be sure to mention it to my alliance and some peeps around Alb. It really shuld happen yknow it really shuld :D

Teh Funs !!

PS : If possible no bonedancers vamps or warlocks lol.. nah just kiddin.

That said vamp claw does pwn in the ickle battlegrounds , dunno so much about the lifetaps tho and i dunno if locks have more than one chamber at 1-15 :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
not looking good tho, 138 views as of posting this and 9 replies, 3 of em from me

u boring old farts, have some fun and come along. Post interest DAMN YOU LOL

:touch: <-- Battlegrounders

Everz

FH is my second home
remember playing in lions den/proving grounds when US classic started.. was ace tbh, but it was like 60 v 60 v 60 in each bg xD

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like fun :D
also sounds like a dozen mids v. 0 Albs v. maybe 1 Hib (me) ATM & I know what that's like from daily life in Leirvik :p
No wait! I could come as a Mid too!!! :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I will prolly arrange this for next weekend then. Keep the interest up and let people know about, would like to get some hibbies in there too :)

Thinking Saturday would be best, ill post nearer the date , and set a prearranged time. (peeps prolly wont abide by it but would be nice to have a start-time so one realm doesnt just go in 1 hr hearly and sit in and pwn the keep and hog it all lol, with seige set up). Want it to be fun , not L337 we lvl4.9 pwn u with our toa stat cap rogzor mode.

:touch: spread the word peeps

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
sounds like fun :D
also sounds like a dozen mids v. 0 Albs v. maybe 1 Hib (me) ATM & I know what that's like from daily life in Leirvik :p
No wait! I could come as a Mid too!!! :)

Can u??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom