lovely

I

ironheart

i wanne congratulate the ppl doing these activeties, i love it.
i hope thing work out alright cause its nice to see these thing been done.
i hope they have an allround succes as well.

greetz

iron

K

Khalen

You mean the swift keeptakers :) I logged on and saw a lot of keeps taken so I came and helped :) although planning was done by others. Gives me confort to see that others can do it as well. Was also fun, we lured Mids out of Boldiam and they were about to kill us all when we got another FG of Albs inc :) oh man did we show those Mibs that exiting keeps in alb frontier is dangerous ;)

Tanx for albs who showed

(if this was indeed intended about the frontier sweep)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Khalen
we lured Mids out of Boldiam and they were about to kill us all when we got another FG of Albs inc :) oh man did we show those hibs that exiting keeps in alb frontier is dangerous ;)

Tanx for albs who showed

That was our guildgroup :)

Was some confusion about which keep we would retake, but we heard you were at boldiam with 1 group, so we figured you could do with some help. :)

Good fun trapping mids between you and their keep.

F

Flimgoblin

quite impressed with albion last night :)

We started with 2 people defending sursbrooke, and 3 in boldiam screaming for help - managed a relief force of about 4 people (which all died getting into Boldiam - and no ressers inside)...

But the two keeps falling at once (along with erasleigh and benowyc being already in Mid hands) obviously scared Albion enough to get some more people in the frontier.

Reports of huge groups of hibs/mids in pennines (whether true or not) also probably helped the build up of a nice zerg at excal :)

Normally it takes two relic doors to fall ;)

Well done folks :) good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom