Love gray people

O

old.Theogrin

And now a good story about people rushing in.
I've been hanging around Connla's Well a lot the last copule of days collecting a lot of coral equipment. Some would say I'm to high level to kill mermen, and right now (at level 30) the mermen mostly con green or blue and some few yellows. But as long nobody else is around I don't see a problem.
Anyway the mermen are only hostile and never call for help, so no problem solo'ing them. But then I made a mistake. I swim around in the lake and target the nearest merman, who is green, and start the fight with a blast. Damn, it's the scout. So that means two more merman closing in. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, I can out run them, but not out swim them. So I'll fight them. But only the scout conn's green, there's also a blue and yellow on me. Not good. Swimming as fast as I can for the shore aften slowing the yellow merman. But he's allready to close, and the other two has hit me for 1/2 of energy. Can't out run them now, things looking grim, and I thinking about loosing 5% of xp.
But then suddently a group of players, who I couldn't see from the lake's water rushes in and attacks the mermen. A nice druid heals my wounds and I face the mermen with renewed strengh. Bam! Down goes the mermen. Then I found out that the whole player group conn gray to me (maybe one green), embarassing?
No, I'm just happy not loosing xp. Great intercepting guys.

O

old.Enscepti...alya

That's not embarrassment, that's Hibernian comradery and should be applauded ( : I'm glad the majority in Hib/Exc thinks that way, makes it a very nice experience to play with others.

Ensceptificamuralya Sombarlaechn
Warden, lvl 40
<Axiom Knights>

O

old.Nol

:)

As Ensep already knows, us having grouped together for silly camp kills - like the steeds tail ;) I am a healer. I have had many grays jump to my aid, in some cases they die trying to save me. Those peeps are the epitomy of what Hib should be, one giant team, they are unselfish and courageous. I hope that I in turn can display the same valour.

I think it is easy to be nice, afterall, it's only a little XP, but the genuine experience is the good people you meet in the game :)

O

old.Kennsai

this is way i love hib over all the other realms, ive tried alb and midgard, mid is not actually that bad but the sense of community in hibernia is alot higher than all the other realms

:clap:

O

old.[WH]Largeikus

Well thats the way it should be we save people that need it well isnt that the spirit of Hibernia

Come on now a big group hug :rolleyes:

O

old.Nol

wait...

my friend the tree wants a big hug too :)

O

old.AoR_Finn

Thats a great story dude. I have had help from lower lvls also but mostly it's anyone that needs a hand.. like watching a guy fight a critter and it is going to come down to one hit or another.. so then I hit the critter and done deal. :)

Hibs rule!

O

old.[WH]Largeikus

I love to help people (one of the reasons i have a druid)

So keep the spirit up Hibernia

And Nol i can hug your Tree to :rolleyes:

O

old.Gobarnachta

good spirit in hibernia yes :p

but remember that there is always 'blacksheeps' among us...like my bard ;)

A

Aeiedil

the same has happened at pooks near basar :) i like hunting there the best when theres me, and a group of grays :) that way we can help each other out, and the pulling is just fine

i pull while they rest and vica versa, normally times out about right, if they overpull then i can dd the extra onto me and then either run it to the guard or whatever :) earlier today a group of gray\green got aggro from an orange (to 39, very unusual) pookha (Murgar, named) mid-fight, one died before i could get there but i managed to pull the aggro and get it to the guards (which they would have had a couple of more deaths trying to do so)

about 10 mins after i got aggrod by a blue alp while pulling a yellow pook :) so i ran screaming (as you do), and the group lept to my aid, swiftly getting rid of the alp, helping get rid of the pook (that i couldnt do solo after losing that much health), and cured me up ready to go again :)

that was nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread