lottery

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
from previous posts i think everyone won an excuse to whine and cry.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I got a SOM book on the last of the 13 characters I had that could enter it. I thought it was a great idea by GOA and one that could bear to be repeated again in future when a suitable excu-...er, date presents itself.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
why only 45+ though and 10g for a 1s item is bad rather do a 1g lotto but you need a winning ticket than get worthless shite tbh ...but at least it was a good idea just poorly executed

Gamah

Banned
rofl thats why its called a LOTTERY.

OMG I BROUGHT A TICKET FOR £1 BUT WON NOTHING..STUPID LOTTERY :<

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Some people are just never happy tbh, nice work GOA I think it's a nice little touch even if I didn`t win anything :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Won a gov book - which is excellent for my upcoming champ.
Thanks GOA!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i played their game and all i got was a str/con debuff, i was so outraged i fucked that unicorn like their was no tomorrow!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
i got 2 fishing poles..2 skulls...and dice...woot me, altho still good idea, /clap goa :clap:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I got a SOM book on the last of the 13 characters I had that could enter it. I thought it was a great idea by GOA and one that could bear to be repeated again in future when a suitable excu-...er, date presents itself.

That is one thing i dont like about the lottery: that people with tons of level 50's had a better chanse of winning something nice. Should have been one entry/account instead.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, if he put in the time and effort to get lvl 50 on 13 toons...let him
u cant expect the national lotto's to say to the rich guy...u ! ..u cant buy 500 tickets...FO..
same thing here tbh and it is only for fun...
/share_love_on x2 :fluffle:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I also expect flagging things by character is much easier than flagging by account :)

min level 45 so that you can't just delete the char and try again...

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Among a few more or less useless items I got some Pipe-weed. Anyone know what that's for?
BTW I don't have a pipe. :(

Dorimor1

Banned
I got jack shit but thought it was a nice idea and a reward for those who have stayed in the game for a while :) stop the QQ none of these new items are amazingly rare now 1.81 is coming back, if they were giving away ML7 cloak or something you'd have a reason to I guess.

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Oysterboy said:
Among a few more or less useless items I got some Pipe-weed. Anyone know what that's for?
BTW I don't have a pipe. :(

/use the pipe weed.

Get a message saying something about going lighthead.

Fantastic for roleplaying purposes I guess.

Wonder if enemies can see the message - after a win you could stand in suave sophisticated sort of way, posing, smoking your weed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom