Games Lotro

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok, been playing a trial acc cuz I was bored. Managed to ding a 50 hunter. I already have to accounts with a 50 US hunter and a 60 EU hunter. But seeing as I am being generous. This acc I am giving away for free. You will ofc have to buy the game. But if you want it then pm me and i'll pass the details over for it. The trial ran out this morning. But hey, auto 50, max level is 65 so you have time to learn the toon during that time and save yourself a lot of grind.

Leave pm if you want it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ok, been playing a trial acc cuz I was bored. Managed to ding a 50 hunter. I already have to accounts with a 50 US hunter and a 60 EU hunter. But seeing as I am being generous. This acc I am giving away for free. You will ofc have to buy the game. But if you want it then pm me and i'll pass the details over for it. The trial ran out this morning. But hey, auto 50, max level is 65 so you have time to learn the toon during that time and save yourself a lot of grind.

Leave pm if you want it.

Lol, can you level that fast in it :p?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Lol, can you level that fast in it :p?

Trial acc is 14 days. Think i did 1-50 in 10 solo ;) But then I know the quests to get me 50 that quick. Doubt a nQQb would do it so fast, not without help anyway :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
meh must have changed a fair bit since I played it then, played it for awhile at release and it was toss and slow... slower than everquest 1 was back in the days.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
meh must have changed a fair bit since I played it then, played it for awhile at release and it was toss and slow... slower than everquest 1 was back in the days.

Skirmishes now for ubah qvik xp xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Buying a almsot finished account is as stupid as me going "Buy Halo Last Boss save!"

Well, except i don't play halo...anyway.

If i buy a game, i tend to want to play it :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Buying a almsot finished account is as stupid as me going "Buy Halo Last Boss save!"

Well, except i don't play halo...anyway.

If i buy a game, i tend to want to play it :p

Almost finished? You are assuming I've done everything I can do and you don't know lotro. This acc is a looooong way from being finished.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well leveling wise yiu'de done past 75% on that, buying a new account to start a fresh character is pointless(as you can just make own) and it's bad enough to re-visit your old character you HAVE played, let alone jump in someone elses character.

And also there's the thing about "bought accounts/characters make for bad players who ruin the fun because they didn't play the class and learn" which sadly enough, is quite true unless the player is a natural.

Account/character selling is a notch above gold buying.

But if you want a more fitting analogy;

"Selling GTA4 save! 80% of missions done, rest of wolrd untouched! Activities at 0!"

Good times :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
At lvl 50 (= pre Moria), a char in Lotro has seen maybe 50% of the content and about 20% of the grind (traits, radiance gear, epic books, legendary skills etc). You might have missed a couple of cake deliveries for hungry hobbits and the usual animal genocide (kill 20 wolves, bears, boars ... rinse repeat).

While the L2P part is true, hunters aren´t exactly hard to play if you know what aggro management is. Of all the chars in Lotro, the hunter is the least complicated one.

btw, gold sellers are much worse than (amateur) account sellers, because they have a direct influence on the economy of the game. :)

What server is the EU hunter on?

Everz

FH is my second home
I've been looking into giving this game a try with my spare time coming up so i'd be up for it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
At lvl 50 (= pre Moria), a char in Lotro has seen maybe 50% of the content and about 20% of the grind (traits, radiance gear, epic books, legendary skills etc). You might have missed a couple of cake deliveries for hungry hobbits and the usual animal genocide (kill 20 wolves, bears, boars ... rinse repeat).

While the L2P part is true, hunters aren´t exactly hard to play if you know what aggro management is. Of all the chars in Lotro, the hunter is the least complicated one.

btw, gold sellers are much worse than (amateur) account sellers, because they have a direct influence on the economy of the game. :)

What server is the EU hunter on?

It's on Evernight server. And gold seller? Oo! I am giving this away, 'for nothing' - Jesus, thought I'd be doing someone a nice turn and it (not you thor) and all I get is grief wtf Oo!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok close this, mauness took the acc ;) Have fun with it dood :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I played it for a month or so when it came out. Was terrible (just like every MMO these days)

Don't know if its been improved.

Everz

FH is my second home
Need to find a new mmo though to kick the FM addiction hah.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I played it for a month or so when it came out. Was terrible (just like every MMO these days)

Don't know if its been improved.

This is a pretty interesting thing...
I played it in beta and a month after release and threw it away for a year, because it sucked. Gave my account to a friend of mine..
Then I started playing again and - magically - immersion hit in and I´m now completely hooked on it. It´s a really good game once you managed to get past the "all-fluff" first 30-50 levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom