LOTR cock ups

D

Danya

Nothing can be perfect. Though I did notice frodo's cut moving about while in the cinema. ;)

T

the_smurflord

Only thing I noticed really was in the opening pan shot on Edoras. The smoke was billowing back into the chimneys and the flags were fluttering into the wind.

L

Lumikki

Seriously, what's the point of intentionally seeking out flaws in a film? Minor things that don't really mean anything.

xx

M

mirieth

really must be sad little people who make those web-sites. and perhaps those that actually find it really interresting to read up on petty flaws too.

try enjoying something for what it is for once, not what it would be in a perfect world. nothing's perfect. gg.

A

Arnor

if you dont notice cock-ups the first time you see the flick, it doesnt really matter.

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by Arnor
if you dont notice cock-ups the first time you see the flick, it doesnt really matter.

Exactly.

T

Teren

there is a nice cockup in the first movie, buy a dvd (or download it) and use xtra slow-mo to look at some fight (can't remmber which :p) and you'll see a SUV (car) drive by :p

A

amazingsteve

If u are referring to the car that is visible when Sam and Frodo walk thru the Shire, it was visible on the movie theatre screen, but was removed on the DVDs.

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by mirieth
try enjoying something for what it is for once, not what it would be in a perfect world. nothing's perfect. gg.
Well said...

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by mirieth

Agreed, most of the stuff on that website is so pedantic and anal it's untrue. Totally distracts from the superb job they did making these films. I only mentioned the thing about the smoke and flag at Edoras, because it was glaringly obvious within a few seconds when I saw it for the first time in the cinema. With all the effects work and care taken to make these films, I was just amazed that slipped through.

S

speshneeds

filmed rocked, who cares if there are some teeeny mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom