Lotm

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Having trolled through Vnboards to see about the latest expansion, looks like there is more unhappy players than happy ones right now major whines are:

bugs (to be expected)

camping bridges, chokepoints and enterances ( to be expected also)

no new charcater slots ( am dissappointed on this)

no female taurs ( doesn't rreaaly bother me, but was wondering where they would place the udders :)

new horse character skins look crap, in fact the graphics system is gettinng a bit outdated :-( dont think mythic can do much more with it

http://darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/screens/images/Horse03.jpg
http://darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/screens/images/Horse04.jpg
http://darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/screens/images/Horse02.jpg
http://darkageofcamelot.com/lotm/screens/images/Horse01.jpg

:m00:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Having trolled through Vnboards to see about the latest expansion, looks like there is more unhappy players than happy ones right

I think a troll through any game related forum would give the same impression, the unhappy ones post the happy ones are busy playing and being happy :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
Having trolled through Vnboards to see about the latest expansion, looks like there is more unhappy players than happy ones right now major whines are:
Forum users are rarely happy with anything. Yanks are especially like pigs in mud when they are whinging about anything.

bugs (to be expected)
Working as nintendo

camping bridges, chokepoints and enterances ( to be expected also)
Isnt that the point of them tho, so many on here wish for old emain to return, with its famous MG chokepoints, the bridges at least offer escape routes.

The most dissapointing thing about this expansion, so many players are deleting exisiting slots now, very poor result on this one.

no female taurs ( doesn't rreaaly bother me, but was wondering where they would place the udders :)
ROFL, but hey, theres no male valks either...

They are pretty crap tbh, but then again Im sick of the bling that gets added in favour of gameplay, so cant say I miss having to buy another GXF card this year to be able to play.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
12 hours the servers have been up and non of the servers have managed to get the Mauler class activated. Myself have been on merlin attempting but it's shit when your supposed to get 18 relics to middle of agramon at same time when there is only 16 in the fucking labrynth!

way to go mythic, i sent an appeal for a refund.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
GReaper said:
Those horses are awful! :(

they looked a lot nicer in game tbh... might be that person's got all the quality settings set to low.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Penlid said:
12 hours the servers have been up and non of the servers have managed to get the Mauler class activated. Myself have been on merlin attempting but it's shit when your supposed to get 18 relics to middle of agramon at same time when there is only 16 in the fucking labrynth!

way to go mythic, i sent an appeal for a refund.

Yep, because the activation should have been easily possible by the 20 people who got in game an hour after the servers were up...

Might be they drop the numbers over a few days? maybe? no? sod it /cancel /quit /whine!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
they looked a lot nicer in game tbh... might be that person's got all the quality settings set to low.

there Mythics own screen shots, you would think that they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot, by putting crappy graphics on there site.. then again...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I think those horses look very nice, actually. It's the lack of new character slots that disappoints me the most, and may well put me off buying it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:
there Mythics own screen shots, you would think that they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot, by putting crappy graphics on there site.. then again...

heh just realised that and came back to post a "doh" - might have been that it's a bit dark in the labyrinth... you know, kinda like the dark dance club effect? Or maybe the bottle of vodka I drank on logging in each day...

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
ROFL, but hey, theres no male valks either...

Valkyries, however, are a class and not a race. Perhaps they're reproducing in test tubes as they appear to have no females.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe they're just like Dwarfs in the Discworld, where you can never differentiate male and females apart :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LOL @ the qqing even before we get the xpansion. I bet my last pint that you lot will still be playing :D

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
RvR sounds fun there. All the Ghettocasters trying to nuke,pbaoe whatever through the walls, stairs inside the Labyrinth!

Worst Expansion ever...

Prolly the first Expansion i won't buy for Daoc.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
LOL @ the qqing even before we get the xpansion. I bet my last pint that you lot will still be playing :D

Tbh
I wont buy it for my excal chars after playing it on US classic
Theres nothing in it that makes me think it would be a must have addition to my ranger or shade.

The extra CL points are nice
But not ground breaking and certainly not must have like toa artis/MLs
The mythirian items are nice too, but an extra 10 con or a single 6% resist are pretty meaningless on a server with malice, ML'ed pets, som, poisionspike or warguard/battler for instance.

Like I said in another thread
The drops/gear/abilities show the problems with releasing content that makes ToA players think "whoooah, I must get one of those" and yet doesnt piss off classic players with big long raids to get equipment and abilities in order to compete, the thing that drove many of them away from ToA servers in the first place.

Mine's is a guinness btw
and I'd love a jamesons/ginger if you're flush ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:

new horse character skins look crap, in fact the graphics system is gettinng a bit outdated :-( dont think mythic can do much more with it

yeh, that truely sucks horse cock!

people would find it offence(me not included)

i like new horse's, still not worth the 15p though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom