Lotm

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Quote from Euro News:

- A clockwork cat is now roaming by the entrance of all Throne rooms. This pet will be given as a gift to the players who preorder their Labyrinth of the Minotaur package.

Question - From where can you pre order if you want?

No link on the euro site yet .

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
prolly do the same what they did with Darkness Rising

Get it first week get pet free

Gamah

Banned
Holy fuck, A clock work cat?? Tiome to reactivate my 4 accounts and order LOTM on all of them!1

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Holy fuck, A clock work cat?? Tiome to reactivate my 4 accounts and order LOTM on all of them!1

Shitting hell, im gonna buy 5 accounts just so i can take advantage of this great deal...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ive never had free pussie with a game before, normally it costs me dinner, a movie and at the worst marriage, which is when I look for the next expansion.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:

omfg they added fluff stuff to the game! the bastards! kill them all!

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Ive never had free pussie with a game before, normally it costs me dinner, a movie and at the worst marriage, which is when I look for the next expansion.

lol

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Someone remind me what we got free with the pre order of the last expansion, im sure there was something equally as useless but I cant remember what it was.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Someone remind me what we got free with the pre order of the last expansion, im sure there was something equally as useless but I cant remember what it was.

horse armor...

Gamah

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
omfg they added shit fluff stuff to the game! the bastards! kill them all!

Edited for truth tbh, WHo cares about clock work kittens, give something worth preordering like access to the test server a week before release or something.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
They opened a beta signup on US servers for beta but its out on 14th Nov so no point now :<

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:

The glowy ball thingy?

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
It'll be amazing if you can summon puppy while controlling cat at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom