LOTM first impressions

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i played the LOTM allready on the US servers, so i know my way around abit. At first: No emergency patches so far like on US, the first 48 hours after the release the servers were more down then up, good job GOA :)

Did some RvR in Laby and it was fun, maybe because of this cluster is much smaller then the US one, maybe because alot of ppl dont have the expansion yet, but atleast it wasnt a big zerg near the hub sofar and i have some good 1vs1 fights, i really hope it will stay this way.

I started the new quest with my Thane, much easier to do compared with the zergs on US and so much more fun.

No more long boat trips to get some action, just /bind in laby and you have some RvR action in minutes. I hope it stays this way.

First weeks on US it was Banshee exploit at the stairs to lower levels, sofar i didnt see any :)

So the first evening with the new expansion was great fun, i hope it stays this way.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Someone is happy on our english cluster . . . (wow this cant be happening)
lets do what we are good at. . . flame him guys !

ps. glad that someone is happy keep that spirit!

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Just tested it.
I liked the new client, so mutch less lag then Cata.
Some RvR, but came up late so I gues I missed the first rush.. even then it felt a bit lame to find a high rr mid group roaming around close to alb entrance, ganking soloers and, well everything they saw I gues. Well, maybe just becose of the late hover, they just took what ever they found, what do I know.

Ower all impression: looked promessing.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
only seems to be a few fg from all realms atm....rest must be getting smoochy or not have expansion.

I love it PVE and RVR, but plenty to do.

Some real nice drops. new template incoming

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep, the client is far better than any other client so far but labby is just choke point after choke point, 1fg can essentially lock out any realm they chose. when you get past the morons there are some nice drops to be had from some of the bosses.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
don't know seeing as goa have fucked the subs up and charged me twice on one account sigh

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Just tested it.
I liked the new client, so mutch less lag then Cata.
Some RvR, but came up late so I gues I missed the first rush.. even then it felt a bit lame to find a high rr mid group roaming around close to alb entrance, ganking soloers and, well everything they saw I gues. Well, maybe just becose of the late hover, they just took what ever they found, what do I know.

Ower all impression: looked promessing.

probably upset we killed them earlier :) there will be a pve entrance to the labyrinth in 1.87, plus if you can manage to activate an obelisk or two and bind inside the labyrinth (by the entrance stairs) you can run to the hub and port while you've still got your immunity timer after dying :p

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
probably upset we killed them earlier :) there will be a pve entrance to the labyrinth in 1.87, plus if you can manage to activate an obelisk or two and bind inside the labyrinth (by the entrance stairs) you can run to the hub and port while you've still got your immunity timer after dying :p

yeah, managed to activate a couple of obelisks, binding inside was the first thing I did :)

Well, wasnt realy whine about them ganking me and a couple of more peeps. That sort of things was expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom