Lost

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
omg, fantastic, i really am tempted to dl the entire series, but i dont want to ruin it, that bloke on the beach... a ghost? a scientist? another surviver? G-man himself? and wtf happened to the old bloke in the woods? he ran into the big monster but came out saying he hadnt seen anything! oh and the fact that he can now walk...

i need a drink.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
stay tuned for season two..

(even Norway is done showing season 1.. what gettocountry do you live in? :p)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I live in the UK, this seems to have been missed by the big TV stations, its on channel 4 atm, the best ever ratings for a new series on thier station, even beating friends when it first aired.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
I live in the UK, this seems to have been missed by the big TV stations, its on channel 4 atm, the best ever ratings for a new series on thier station, even beating friends when it first aired.

yea, was the same in Norway .. huge amount of viewers all through it. Everyone , their mother and their dog are waiting for next season now.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Seen all of season 1, it starts to make sense by about... episode 18 :D It leaves you asking more questions than it answers though and they really can't carry on that way for another year, there has to be some degree of payoff or people will start to drift away.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Watched one episode while running a raid, so couldnt give it full attention but it did look good, guess ill have to find a source for to catch up on the stuff ive missed :)

and bring back John Doe - loved that !! Saw series 1 and then.. nothing.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I think they stopped making john doe after series 1.. never saw any of it though.

I miss farscape

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Methinks it's a new Twin Peaks set on a desert Island

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
That crappy new series with the plane crash and that bloke and women on the beach? Its more of a women's series imo to me looks like they full in love he shag her then scary things will start to happon and it will go on for 3 series. Real men watch desperate housewifes

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
bloody good series....DL'ed the entire series 1. Its unmissable.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
season 2 kicks off in the Us around 5th October. Last episode was, ofcourse, a real cliffhanger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom