Lost stone of Arawn quest rewards

G

Glema

I was thinking of getting my armour SC'd in advance of us being patched to 1.62 and was just wondering if you are guaranteed to get the two nice items from this quest (Ancient copper coin and necklace) assuming you do it enough times.

Or is it just random which one you get (if any)?

It would be quite frustrating to get everything SC'd and then not be able to get the jewelery to complete the set.

O

old.Wildfire

do it 10-15 times and u should get both

E

Exinferis

do you get buttloads of xp each time you take this quest?

D

Draylor

When this quest was added (1.61) it was just luck which rewards you received each time you do it.
1.62 changed it so that if after completing the quest for the 10th time you have not received all rewards you will receive them then.

And yes, xp is gained each time you do it.

O

old.Ashgen

Do we ...

Start forming queues now, or will there be a chance that people will form organised sensible groups?

I guess it will be like an emain zerg :mad:

I am glad I will be away for two weeks at the end of July, hopefully the furore will have died down by then ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Exinferis
do you get buttloads of xp each time you take this quest?

Poor amount of exp if you don't have speed, (exp vs time that is) since there's a lot of running involved and you almost certainly will have to do it 5+ times to get even one of the good rewards. And the actual amount of exp on one trip isn't particularly huge.

D

Draylor

Re: Do we ...

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
Start forming queues now, or will there be a chance that people will form organised sensible groups?
Supposed to be a pretty much instant repop after its killed and another group rolls up with quest active. No big deal really.

Just ignore the quest on patch day ;)

O

old.LandShark

Ya. They learned at least (or at last) that new quests really need to have things done to avoid huge queues and frustration....
1.53 cloak quest was a pain in the arse for a week afterwards. Half-hour spawn times...

G

Glema

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll go fiddle with Leladia's calculator :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom