Lost MP Guarded Rapier

Z

zlair

Hi, in my absence from RvR Ive been lvling an Alc. But sometimes Ive gotten so tired I rly didnt know what I was doing. I therefore think Ive been given my MP Guarded Rapier to a customer :(

Its MP Arcanium Guarded Rapier (16.5 dps) made by Mackie (I think) and have following stats:
+4 Dual Wield
+4 Critical Strike
+4 Thrust
+4 Stealth

I beg u to look through ur inventory in hope of recovering my lost weapon :(

Ill pay 200 gold for the recovery of my precious.

Im ingame on Meduza/Zlair/Eet, or u can contact any officer in The Brethren.

Thx in advance :)

K

Kurik BHM

ouch :(

keep an eye on alb trade forum i guess

Z

zlair

nah, i remember one customer who was as tired as me :p

prolly game him the rapier, but i forgot name ;)

crossing my fingers he reads this :)

K

Kurik BHM

you positive you didnt sell it back to merchant then?

K

Kurik BHM

spam goa to check logs?

and if sold... ask if you can get the item back :D

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
spam goa to check logs?

yea, in a 'perfect' world, they might do that ^^

but this is GOA, lol.. not likely I get them to chk anything :p

Still havent got my 2nd account back even tho its been 4+ weeks now... :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

GOA wouldn't give the sword back even if he had sold it and was suffering from fatigue. It was his own fault and tough shit. ;)

C

choonz

Uggh good luck getting it back dude, sucks when stuff like that happens. I once sold my BG1 SC leggings to a merchant before instead of the dropped ones i had meant to sell. The feeling in your gut..... Ill always triple check now ;)

A

acei

Ouch :( i was tired last night and screwed up a order on my alch too.... i put charges on 2 BG1 weapons when she wanted proc's. Had to give them my infil weapons which were proc'ed, SCed and level 30 :(... My own fault but that doesn't compare with what you've lost :(

S

samildanachh

i axidently destroyed a friends azure evisrator, i had picky of me doing it by AXIDENT and logs of everything that i sent them etc.
they did fuck all.
got reply of 'goa do not restore items unless its a fault on goa's side'
they give the most fucking annoying reply's.

A

adari

Originally posted by samildanachh
i axidently destroyed a friends azure evisrator, i had picky of me doing it by AXIDENT and logs of everything that i sent them etc.
they did fuck all.

lol what did u expect, its your fault, theyre not gonna undelete every 'accidentally' destroyed weap :p

B

Bleri McThrust

Gotta say thats sad but the reply is exactly what it should be.

Imagine the number of people who would use that to there advantage. I've sold stuff by accident before but tbh never ever considered asking it for it back lol. It was my own damn silly fault.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

they did fuck all.

Why should they restore something you destroyed due to your total spaztasticness?

Z

zlair

guys, be4 loosing track on subjekt I only posted here becuz maybe if i gave it to some1 by accident the dude dont know what alt im on, since im not on meduza much. i maybe have sold it by accident, but i donno cuz i was rly tired.

and aussie, no i dont play in transparent mode, but yea, i have that bug also. seems like if one have many of the same things in inventory it becomz invisible :(

ohh, and no, i wont ask goa cuz its purely my mistake and no1 elses.

but if ur out there with a MP guarded rapier u donno where came from, im that one missing it ;)

names on alts:

Meduza/Zlair/Eet

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

B

burg-

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Why should they restore something you destroyed due to your total spaztasticness?

spatasti
spazt
spastaci
spaztasci
spaztasticness

yaaay!

*runs to the dictonary*

W

-Wedge-

Like I said, why should they restore something that you destroyed because you weren't paying attention? Your fault, not theirs.

Yes, why should we see this as a GAME where people make mistakes... Why should we increase someone's playing experience by helping out when a mistake is made...

Yes, lets all see DAOC as real life, where mistakes are permanent... If you die, you lose your level 50 character with x played days... Oh that would be fun, wouldnt it...

I mean, it costs you hundreds of euro's to replace items that where destroyed / sold by accident... Oh wait, it doesnt...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Whatever. Its a sound policy and I agree with it. If he deleted his level 50 char then it would be different. He fucked up and has to live with the consequences. It is a total waste of GOA's time if they have to give people back items that they accidently destroyed/lost when they weren't paying attention.

B

burg-

ehm thats part of goa's job tbh.

<sarcasm>

Yup
They already waste way too much time fixing patches, trying to improve the game, support and ingame events.
They should also replace us with whatever we feck up.

If they need to get more staff increase the monthly fee, no problem we'll pay!

They should also remove exp death penalities, everytime I died, I can guarantee you and GOA with screenshots and logs that it was a misstake.

Also unlimited respecs please, I made a big misstake respecing.
Please add a feature where you could "respec" your class because the one I choosed turned out to be a big misstake at the end.

And also please give me a refund the day I realise buying this game was a big misstake.
</sarcasm>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If they replaced your item then it sets the precedent for EVERYONE to send them emails asking for various items to be replaced.

"Oh shit. Accidently sold my Jewel of the Prowler! Can I have it back please?"

"Accidently salvaged my MP sabre instead of repairing it. Can you replace it please?"

If they have the resources to do that then they should direct those resources elsewhere to more important matters, such as sorting out the webpage or dealing with REAL customer problems.

Not only would they have to check through the logs to make sure that you weren't full of shit, they would have to change and update your character data. Now, imagine doing that for every single 'tard that fucks up...or every single cheating 'tard that thinks he can get himself a freebie weapon. Total...waste...of...time. That is why a lot of the online game companies I have had experience with, including the game I managed, use this policy.

B

burg-

or every single cheating 'tard that thinks he can get himself a freebie weapon.

What do you get if you look that up the dictionary Sissy? :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom