Lost House

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Old guild of mine used to have a Guild house on Camlann, as we went inactive for a while we lost the house cuz we didn't pay the rent.
As I recently went back to camlann I wanted to get the 1337 items and plats of our CM, so I got back the same house, CM etc. Was empty except for 1 item, Desmonas crown :8 . The banker guys had no items in the vault....
Theres no way all other items could have been sold, some sick overprices and other crap no1 wanted....
But even if they all got sold, wtf are my plats :( was a load

Anyone ?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
if the gear isn't on the bankers etc in the village, is it possible that any of the other rank 0's in the guild could have removed the items, either from the house before it got lost, or from the banker vaults?

...or (heaven forbid, coz no one does this) anyone with ACCESS to any of these accounts?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some guildie nicked em?

You the only one with access? If not, blame 'em all!

Damn takhasis...

Umm....you drank it all on a night on the town?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if the overpriced stuff sold, it would have paid for a lot more rent, as the house is supposed to take from there if it runs out.

Try the bankers in the main marketplace (Caerwent in Albion, don't know the others). There are certain items, and I think it's the CM ones, that are on bankers there, not in your local marketplace.

Darzil

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like someone emptied the vaults and CMs for you, have you asked your guildies? If there was cash on your CM, that would cover the rent as long as its there, but it sounds like there was none. If not, then as usual Rightnow is the place to ask, give as much detail as possible.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Phaaa :/

some bastard must've nicked it then.
Was at least 50p on there, and that would cover 3500 days of rent :p

DAoC hasn't existed that long T_T

I asked RightNow a week ago, guess its nothing they are able to help with then.

ty anyway

Bahumat

FH is my second home
buy the time machine off ebay....pl a inf to 50 and spec all your point in stealth then camp the house/bank merchants

wait for you so called friend to turn and and BAMMO swear your a$$ off at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom