Lost guildhouse, what can we get back?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Trophys, the chests inside the house, whats possible to get back? I cant seem to find any vault banker for the guildhouse, no idea how it works.

Can someone help out with answers?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I'm afraid all furnishings and such will be permanently lost :( Your vaults will all still be there if/when you buy a new house on any plot. The character who made the house has to be the one who goes to the bankers to retreive the stuff from the vaults.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
From the housing manual on paying (and not paying) rent:

Should you forget to pay your rent, your house will be destroyed and all the possessions stored in the vaults will be retained by the bankers in the market place. The bankers keep a list of your household items they are holding and you can go and see them if you wish to reclaim an object. Items and individuals, such as furnishings, NPCs and tools will not be retained by the bankers.

And from our FAQ about the bankers:

The 8 "House Bankers", you can find them in every markets in the Foundations zones. For the two NPCs dealing with consignment items, you will only find them in the first market when you enter the housing zone.
Albion : Caerwen market :
Vivian : personal merchant
Fyren : guild merchant

Midgard : Erikstaad market :
Ulfar : personal merchant
Drafli : guild merchant

Hibernia : Meath market :
Shyla : personal merchant
Kineth : guild merchant

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Go and get your stuff off the vault bankers before you create a new guildhouse otherwise all your stuff is gone and can't be recovered. When you create a new guildhouse, you get a brand new vault for your guild which overwrites the old one.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
Go and get your stuff off the vault bankers before you create a new guildhouse otherwise all your stuff is gone and can't be recovered. When you create a new guildhouse, you get a brand new vault for your guild which overwrites the old one.

Eek; well you learn something new every day ;) Didn't realise this was the case so ignore my suggestion.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ack, so all trophys are lost I guess :/ i dont really care much about the items, the trophys was the important stuff.

And Luon who created the house from the start.. his acc is closed now. Any solution then? :/

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Get the stuff from the bankers, and buy a new house with any GM

Exactly. You can pick up the things from the bankers I mentioned in my earlier response with any guildrank zero character from the guild the house belonged to.

Sorry to hear about the trophies :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Exactly. You can pick up the things from the bankers I mentioned in my earlier response with any guildrank zero character from the guild the house belonged to.

Sorry to hear about the trophies :(

hmm, I checked the vault bankers but.. seem to be something wrong then if so, since I am guildrank 0 as I've been for ages but.. can only get items from the CMbanker.

Sure any rank 0 can pick stuff up?

oh nm, meathmarket! Will go check it asap.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ok found the right merchants now, ty Xalin. Real shame trophys are lost though :/

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
What about trying to get them back as 1 of the 5 major blunders you are allowed on a account. Dont know if Paying rent will be counted as one but you never know.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Runoff said:
What about trying to get them back as 1 of the 5 major blunders you are allowed on a account. Dont know if Paying rent will be counted as one but you never know.

I'd concider that but unless the trophies were added recently it is impossible for us to determine what trophies there were. So it's simply not a service we can offer.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
I'd concider that but unless the trophies were added recently it is impossible for us to determine what trophies there were. So it's simply not a service we can offer.

they wasnt very new, around a year or so but thx.

Xalin, in US Mythic have a mailsystem that automatically deliver a mail when rentbox and CM dont have enuff to cover anymore, goes to the owner of house.

Could GOA perhaps consider copying this function? If im on a break and know my house or as in this case guildhouse is going down I'd reactivate to save it.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Runoff said:

explain this to me .. i never heard of this .

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Ronso said:
explain this to me .. i never heard of this .

It was introduced in April and we mentioned it again in our last Friday news.

Friday news for 4-08-2006 said:
Reminder concerning the restoration of objects
Many of you contacted the FAQ after losing an object by clumsiness and we would like to clear up how the exception system works.
This system aims at making up for a mistake you have made. Who has never dropped an object mindlessly on the ground and realized it when it is too late to take it back ? This is the kind of thing that can happen with an artefact or a rare powerful jewel. Relax, the FAQ has a solution.
It has been a few months now since we can return lost items. However, be aware that we won't be able to return more than 5 objects for each account. Once an opportunity used, you lose it for good. Be careful not to use them too quickly.
Knowing that the conditions of restoration depend on the nature of the object, here is a brief presentation of each main object type and how it works for each of them :
- Regular Objects : the item is returned to you as it was when you found or got it. It can originate from a quest or from a defeated monster.
- Artefacts : the object is restored as it was when you activated it, that is to say at level 0.
- Stones of line respecs or bought respecs : they will be given back to you or paid back if you already have a full respec. If it is a stone, it will be returned to you ; if it is a respec you bought, the money you spent will be given back.
- Crafted and Unique Objects : they can't be restored.

This is not a thorough list but if you want to retrieve an object you have lost, ask the FAQ. They will be able to tell you if it is possible or not to have it back.
Finally, if you have just suffered the loss of an object, don't hesitate to contact our support team immediately. They will do their best to help you out and return it to you whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom