lost enthusiasm

Ezteq

Queen of OT
argh man its a nightmare,

right; i usually work out for like anywhere between 20 to 40 mins a day but the last month i just havent been able to work up the enthusiasm to do it at all!

its really bad because i love working out the endorphins are great and it makes me feel better etc etc but in an effort to save money ive been walking to and from work every day (30 mins each way at a fast pace) and i started out thinking "meh, i'll go on the stepper once im used to walking so much" and that was like a month ago. Thanks to Tris's advice I got my diet back on track (wasn't eating enough so 0 energy, fixed that) so it's not like i need more calories to get up my energy levels and i really need to get back in to the routine before i flake out all together.

but with an hours walking a day + work in between, fitting in a workout and not collapsing in to a big shuddering snotting heap on the carpet isn't something i know how to do.

So to all you guys out there (i.e. Elkie and Vlad lol) with the exercizzle know how i'm just asking how do i go about getting back my mojo baby! Btw I can't work out in the mornings because we dont have hot water till the evening and im not going to work smelling like a gym sock so i need to get and retain motivation throughout the day.

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp kk thx

Ez
xxx

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Make sure you're having lots of really physical steamy sex everyday. Thats a great way to burn callories.

Oh and running up and down the stairs 400 times. Guaranteed to lose a few calories.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
If you've allowed to wear a personal music player, then maybe dance is an option. I have a mate who works in a garden centre, and he manages it easily enough every day.

Course, if your self concous, then its prob for the best you don't.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ez stalone says to tell you

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
think long term and not short term inconvenience.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol and imagine stallone stood behind me with a birch whip yelling "do it you wimp!!"

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol and imagine stallone stood behind me with a birch whip yelling "do it you wimp!!"

tbh i reckon you could 'ave stallone
Just use your OT NIN skills of doom, he wont know what hit him (well.. i suppose he kind of will, the stepper :D)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
im gonna do it...im going on it in abut 45 mins so if im still on here by 18:00 tell me to bugger off and go step pls lol

oh and i could prolly take S.Stallone but his mum frightens me :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
got me groove back, thx guys just needed to get something down in writing so i'd look lame if i didnt get my arse back in gear hehehe, am now all sweaty and naked jigging to Mc Hammer and Ledd Zepplins immigrant song AAAAARGH AAAARGH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom