Lost Eggy :(

E

elbeek

Last seen about 10 days ago. Large reward for information as to his whereabouts.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by elbeek
Last seen about 10 days ago. Large reward for information as to his whereabouts.
I hope you didn't leave him chained up and gagged in the basement of his house last time you visited... :whip:

:uhoh:

T

Tilda

Originally posted by elbeek

Lost beeker, last seen, 30 days ago, want to talk !

A

Appollo

Eggy is in hospital having objects removed from his arse :(

J

jilson

Ello mate he was with me on Monday we had a few drinkies and a boogey :D He has gone home from uni now to get a job. Think he was trying to give up the game.
PM me on bw to get my e-maila dress n stuff mate cause i speak to him quite a lot and can let u know what he's up to etc.

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=96422

E

Eggy

Hello!

Sorry for inactivity beeky, things been rather hectic round here...had a lot of recordings deadlines etc, and had some weird things happening to my account. Everything is cool and intact, got new sub passes etc. I'm back in Canterbury with a decent well paid job now for Xmas, I dunno how much I'll be playing before I get back to uni.

I'll contact you soon.

Love me x

S

swords

When you get back... P A R T Y. bring the other gimps too.
Will go somewhere and get slaughtered etc :)

J

jilson

Originally posted by Eggy
Hello!

Sorry for inactivity beeky, things been rather hectic round here...had a lot of recordings deadlines etc, and had some weird things happening to my account. Everything is cool and intact, got new sub passes etc. I'm back in Canterbury with a decent well paid job now for Xmas, I dunno how much I'll be playing before I get back to uni.

I'll contact you soon.

Love me x

wanna talk to you bitch :D wahey i'm drnk and have an assignment to hand in 2moro oh fuck :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom