Lost Ark

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else playing? I'm on an NA server atm called Karta. Just dinged 29, enjoying it so far.

I rolled on EU Initially but immediately quit when I seen nothing but Russian and French being spammed in global chat lol

Ono

Part of the furniture
I'll be on once it releases for us plebs who can't be arsed to pay for early access and nice skins.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Level 46 now, really polished game.. pleasantly surprised tbh!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Level 50 now, game really opens up at 50... holy shit there is soooooo much content

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Someone at work was on about it, I will have a look at the weekend (Wife is away!)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Someone at work was on about it, I will have a look at the weekend (Wife is away!)

Its alright, still not 100% sure about the end game yet, i'm in the very early stages of it - good fun so far though, as i already said it has a silly amount of content too.

Level 60 is max but you will level up to 50 very quickly just doing story quests - once you hit 50 the exp requirements for leveling are massive... can't remember exactly what 49-50 was I think less than 1,000,000 exp though? maybe a little more, 50-51 is 43,000,000 lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea, 800,000+ people on Twitch watching nothing... pretty sure people won't be happy about a launch day delay.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Level 46 now, really polished game.. pleasantly surprised tbh!

It was in beta in korea in either late 2018/early 2019, went through a rework, and the equivalent of at least 1 if not 2 expansions post then.
So yeah it's quite mature compared to a typical release.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As soon as the wife fucks off to her mums I will fire it up, thinking about something with guns.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As soon as the wife fucks off to her mums I will fire it up, thinking about something with guns.

I went artillerist, basically has a massive fucking cannon with lots of aoe lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It was in beta in korea in either late 2018/early 2019, went through a rework, and the equivalent of at least 1 if not 2 expansions post then.
So yeah it's quite mature compared to a typical release.

Aye, I never tried the Korean or Russian releases like, I knew it'd come to the west if it was THAT popular. They fucked the release up a bit like lol, had people waiting a good 5-6 more hours before it went live.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'm lvl 46 and still on the quest for the 3rd Arc. This game is *huge*. Since I do enjoy a good ARPG more than MMO's this one is working for me. It's *very* pretty as you mow down vast swathes of enemies and some of the battles are genuinely epic.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Once you get so far in the story you'll get a powerpass, you can use it from the character screen to almost instantly make level 50 alt - great for farming upgrade mats for your main tbh.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'd want to try the other characters and various builds before knowing which one I'd want as a main. Kind of a moot point atm since they've massively underspec'd the EU region and many, myself included, can't even log in.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'd want to try the other characters and various builds before knowing which one I'd want as a main. Kind of a moot point atm since they've massively underspec'd the EU region and many, myself included, can't even log in.

Aye I noticed the EU queues are ridiculous compared to NA (where I've yet to see a queue)

Syri

FH is my second home
Definitely not a game you can just play for an hour here and there (at the moment anyway). I've got over 2 hours logged, and not a minute in game yet. Just queuing... each time so far I had other things to do and had to leave before I even got below 1,000 in the queue.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
think I'm done with it, got to ilvl 977 or something like that

Can see the endless Tier grind getting very boring so not willing to invest another minute into it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Currently downloading to see what the hype is about. Want something to just chill and play with no intent of major end game grinding.

I'm not in Uni any more and don't have the time to raid anywhere like I use to. So casual is fine.

Need something to keep me occupied till WoW 10.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom