Lost all my money

B

ballad

Now this is a nice suprise! I log in and all I've got is 30gp. The 7p I had is gone. That was all my money so this isn't a small loss.
If anyone could help me i'd be very, very grateful

C

carnak

Same thing happened to 2 people I met. One guy just suddenly had all the cash/stuff again and I dont know what happened with the other one. If it doesnt turn up soon, write to GOA and explain. Their logs should confirm you having the money and not trading/spending it :)

O

old.Zarff

I lost a Barrel of Dwarf beer :'( slot it was in is just empty but if I try to move anything there e.g. a dye it says The .. cannot be dyed :(

L

liste

what if you move something that isnt a dye there?

sounds like its just the icon ;p

Z

Zargar

The missing beer barrel and other GOA items, is on the known bug list in our news from yesterday. It should be fixed later today.

For the initial poster with the missing money, please send a Rightnow message and we will look at it.

-Zargar

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Zargar
The missing beer barrel and other GOA items, is on the known bug list in our news from yesterday. It should be fixed later today.

For the initial poster with the missing money, please send a Rightnow message and we will look at it.

-Zargar

Zargar 4tehwin :D

Users who are viewing this thread