Lost: 1 NPC

I

Icecreamsheep

Hi all,

Im attempting to level up a lowbie char and have gain the Spicket, Spackit and Spykit quest, which for stage 2 i believe you have to speak to Tethra in Ardee.

Ive hunted around ardee to no avail. The guards look at me like ive just escaped from the local loonie house when i ask them and they politely tell me theyve never heard of her / him.

Now then, I know that Tethra exists somewhere as ive done this quest with my ranger when he was about level 5 / 6.

Anyhow, before i go totally nuts trying to find her can anyone tell me which town to at least look in, if not a /loc would be really helpful for her / him.

Oh its on Pyrdwen (or however its spelt).

Thanks in advance

Sheepy.

M

matax

Originally posted by Icecreamsheep
The guards look at me like ive just escaped from the local loonie house when i ask them and they politely tell me theyve never heard of her / him.

Haven't you sheepy ;)

Should definitely be Tethra in Ardee though mate :(

S

Slinker

Aye m8 I had this with my little chanter , went to the big building in ardee , no Tethra , came out ran around a few minutes , went back in and there she was :) I just think she wanders around a bit .

I

inqy

if Tethra has a last name you need to ask the guards with her first and last name.

F

Frair

No, Tethra is really missing. Maybe it's a part of some GOA event we don't know? :)

K

Keri

Tethra isn't missing. Go to the Palace. Tethra is there, along with the new king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom