Loss of levels etc due to Excal crashes

G

glorien_

On one of my alts i have lost 2 lvls and quite a bit of cash which i think happened because of the server crashes. Are there any plans to give back what we lost or compensate us in any way?

Tbh its fucking sad that they can let this kinda thing happen. Say you had dinged 50 and logged on to find u were 49 again or u had done all your epics and logged on to find u needed to do them again...

We'll probably just be given a free day lol :rolleyes:

A

acei

Told you ingame :p it's a roll-back so that anything that ****ed up ingame during the server crashes was fixed, it cost some people some money, XP, levels, RP's but at least the zones stopped crashing :)

A

-ag-bometal

Althou some i never say no to some free bubles of xp ;)

Can someone whisper this in Kemors ear ? :)

C

Coim-

Rollbacks suck. Someone I know was hinging all day... and lost all the money... :eek:

A

Asha

I lost 48.7 til 49.3

I soloed 3 bubbles of it.

QQ

A

**Aligro**

what if someone just got a brand new elite sidi sword?

N

NightyP

sorry but i lost my Great cobalt doomwarder :p

T

Tualatin

Only way to avoid this, is by not playing DAoC weekend before patching day I think.

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Tualatin
Only way to avoid this, is by not playing DAoC weekend before patching day I think.
I was away all weekend visiting parents :clap:

T

tripitaka

<sniff> I lost a level and a half on my 16.5 sorc - guess ill just have to PL her again.

Yes it WAS a sarcastic post. ;)

S

snarks

Originally posted by tripitaka
<sniff> I lost a level and a half on my 16.5 sorc - guess ill just have to PL her again.

Yes it WAS a sarcastic post. ;)

Bah I lost 6.3 bulbs from my lvl 29 Necro who had nearly made it to lvl 30

Oh well I'll just have to spend an hour nuking OJ's to get it all back :D

Ooooh guild sarcasm ;)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by snarks
Bah I lost 6.3 bulbs from my lvl 29 Necro who had nearly made it to lvl 30

Oh well I'll just have to spend an hour nuking OJ's to get it all back :D

Ooooh guild sarcasm ;)

ROFL :clap: lo snarks ;)

S

Sohan_THC

lost 1/2 level form 41 back to 40.5

BUT !

i seen also i got more xp per kill last night on the same place.

used to get around 15 - 16 mill each kill
last night same mobs was around 18 mill each kill.
got it pretty quick back my xp and gold and loot etc :D

this reminds me on a fulll gobbo / tree's weekend i lost some months ago . hmmm about a year that is. :(

ahwell we just have a ding more then the rest :clap:

D

dawn-

Originally posted by Coim-
Rollbacks suck. Someone I know was hinging all day... and lost all the money... :eek:

i lost 4p hinging xD and wente back from 45 to 43 on alt that was getting pled while i was hinging : )

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by **Aligro**
what if someone just got a brand new elite sidi sword?

I think that's why there was a rollback. If I read right there were a few haxing bastards duplicating items

A

Arnor

I think that I lost (if I roughly add everything up) about 50 silver in combined horse-rides and speed-tickets in the housing zone. Its a fucking tragedy :'(

but have no fear, we will be compensated by the charitable gods of euro-daoc, goa. I predict we get 2 entire days free!!!

G

greenfingers

and we did :D

check out the subpages .. but not all at once ... will just make a server crash again :(

everything seems connected to eachother, except the french servers ofc .. they running on XEON Dual 3.2GHz 8GB DDR RAM machines .. while English/German servers is stuck on a 500MHz 32MB SD RAM machine, and the froggies are using it as coffee-table ... and also being used as pr0nsharing machine ... nice

w00ps I dropped my muffin in the cabinet ... ohh look .. noone need this wire...

*SERVER DOWN*

better hurry on cam-EU and write that it was ment to be a serverdown (that's the only thing Im good at).

ohh well .. better call an admin ... no wait it's sunday ... he is prolly in church ... hmmmm .. maybe the cleaning lady can fiX it?

C

ChillyDawg

i actually appreciated the rollback for one :)

it rolled back to before mids attaked beno and before i spent like 400g on doors and siege :D

lost about 1k RP, but thats sod all.

M

Mcdonald

Well, it still sucks if you had just got an uber drop and you find out that you'll have to spend X hours again to reclaim it :(

A

Ala

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
i actually appreciated the rollback for one :)

it rolled back to before mids attaked beno and before i spent like 400g on doors and siege :D

lost about 1k RP, but thats sod all.

LOL :D

Good to see one peep benefit from it at least :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom