Lord Agramon "raid"

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

Wanted to see if anybody is interessed in helping me out with killing Lord Agramon. Need the soul bracer for my temp. (After playing 4 years i thought it'd be time to try and template my chars or atleast one of em :) )

I have no idea yet when. I'll first see what the response is. The more the merry I guess. :)

See ya all on the battlefield.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
depending on when u wanna do it (most of the time will be ok) i'm up for it on some of my chars :) prolly bard, menta ranger or smth

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
great chance it'll be a saturday or a sunday. On weekdays I don't play much.

Regarding classes I don't mind what ya bring. :)
Thnx for the fast replies Enli and gunman, hoping there are more to follow. :cheers:

</pokes hib-population>

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
see that u post hour in advance, it iw weekend after all :p

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
Will surely do but seeing the many reponses :rolleyes: I'm afraid there isn't going to be one. Guess I'll wait till thursday to see if there's enough ppl.

I'll better start working on a new template...

Pridd

Fledgling Freddie
Weekend sounds good to me, chanter/champ/hero/bb/ment/warden/ even ns ;p

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
date and time : saturday (22th sept) at 2pm gmt - 3pm cet

See ya all then , I'll post if "raid" is off cuz of not enough ppl.

Thnx to all ppl who replied so far. :cheers: :clap:

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I approached this the wrong way...

anyway...

I'll open a BG at 1:30pm gmt - 2:30 cet
Meet at Druim Cain frontier side

We'll run with the ppl we got even if it's less then a fg atleast if ppl want too...you could laugh and say 'you'll never make it' but atleast we tried...

Well so far for the hibernian-spirit where everybody helped everybody or atleast tried. I know you can't help everybody but this thread shows on how much support a not-well known player can count on.
Ran most off this game solo, never asked for much help because I thought it come over as bothering.
Would like to thank the guilds that took me under their wings. You know who you are.

Guess the nice ppl never get anything in this game and the biggest jurkoffs get everything thrown at their feet and brag with it but hé life ain't fair so why would this be different. </shrug>

Like to note that this post is kinda against my nature but needed to get it off my chest. The ppl who know me know I'll help out everywhere as much as I can and normally don't do things for personal greed. But my first template ever is just missing this item and I know ppl don't do agramon runs anymore + prices on housing are through the roof.

See ya all on the battlefield

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
m8 i gona eat at my gf's house and i may be some mins late.. i will try be there on time. we will try with whatever we got

Elchewy

Fledgling Freddie
don't worry gunman we'll move at 2:15 gmt - 3:15 cet or something like that.

Take your time m8 , real life >>> daoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom