Loot?

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i was wondering if anybody knew a good way i can get some items that can be salvaged(prefferably trinketted as well but not nescesary) by an 800 metalcrafter any advice is appreciated :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I can salvage items which yield asterite and up metal + buy the metal from u. If you choose to not to sell the metal which came as a result of salvaging, I charge 10% of the outcome of metal from u as services rendered.

Pm in game Ixoth/marmattaja.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i meant a good place to farm the drops, my bad for not explaining properly :p but ill keep you in mind ixoth :)

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
df diamond seals , buy 2h swords
get 1k metal work and go do moderna, uber salvage from there and can xp alts at the same time

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
do diamond seals salvage for asterite metal? :p
and thralls sounds good thnx :)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
do diamond seals salvage for asterite metal? :p
No, but as he said: Buy 2h swords (or other weaps...) and then you can salvage those and hinge the asterite bars you get. Or make Ixoth do both for what he charges :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
No, but as he said: Buy 2h swords (or other weaps...) and then you can salvage those and hinge the asterite bars you get. Or make Ixoth do both for what he charges :)

ahh me see's ty :D

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
green con thralls in spind yield loads of drops...fast killing. Got over 200 bars of asterite per hour and that was with an unbuffed hunter.

Gustav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom