Looking to start an alb guild off @ ywain

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Limited to europeans only, anyone interested? be nice to try get a solid 8 man up and running (leaning towards tank setup perhaps)

anyone? alb ofcourse.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think alot of the EU players are alrdy in guilds spread around m8e... your best bet is to join a ready made guild and try get an 8 man group going.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I'm in a pve'ish guild on my minstrel there atm, might be looking for something more serious

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think alot of the EU players are alrdy in guilds spread around m8e... your best bet is to join a ready made guild and try get an 8 man group going.

Aye been on a few guilds atm on alb/ywain and most of them are either terrible at rvr or don't do 8v8.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Healer pac (Sojourner) -
Healer aug(perfecter) -
Shaman(Convoker) -
Savage(Battlemaster) -
Berserker(Banelord) -
Bonedancer(Banelord) -
Runemaster(Convoker) -
Skald (Sojourner) -

DavidH

Part of the furniture
How's the action the US servers atm? Got a sorc and a wiz there at 50 I might wanna resub if its worth doing.

And last but not least, are there plenty of ML raids, so its actually possible to gear/ml up?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How's the action the US servers atm? Got a sorc and a wiz there at 50 I might wanna resub if its worth doing.

And last but not least, are there plenty of ML raids, so its actually possible to gear/ml up?

Its very zergy atm but fun-ish if you're into zergs as for mls you don't technically need to do mls anymore or arti raids for that matter as of next patch you can buy them all from vendors for atlantean glass.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
No-one famous !

And funny guy Corncocks just prompted me to create a char called Inactive, unfortunately Active was already taken.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No-one famous !

And funny guy Corncocks just prompted me to create a char called Inactive, unfortunately Active was already taken.

No worries! I'm here to serve the people!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Well there's 4 so far :(

No one else interested in this?

What about on other realms? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom