Looking to recruit Clerics

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i know this is going to be flamed badly but i cant see no other option

Since WoW was released we have steadily lost alot of players mainly it seems our clerics. So i felt that a post on here may aid us with our woes (i hope)

So, if you like to do a mixture of things for example RvR, PvE (including such things as arties ml's dragon and sidi raids ac grps etc ) and just to generally aid your guild then maybe we could help you and you could help us.

I know we got a mixed reputation here but we as a guild we know we can do most things and have got some good people/players and just enjoy the game to its fullest.

If you would like to hear more or require a more in-depth chat then please feel free to pm some-one in the guild and im sure they will point you in the right direction.

Thank you for the time to read this and hope it dont get flamed too badly heheh

Asyveth
GM of GoA

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
I can recomend GOA as a guild... its filled with friendly ppl :) and yes they can do pretty much anything when they put there mind into it... :cheers:

Hope GOa gets a few new members by this poste :) C'ya ingame

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I just made a cleric i ToA'd to fuck capped on everything i need ect and teh uber ... problem is Asy i doubt u'd take/want me back. Your prolly aware i used to have a ml6 50rejuv cleric, im pretty sure i was in GoA with Headoverheals for a bit. And imo was my best char id had actually thats why im remaking one. Thing is, shuld we sort out our differences <lol> id be willing to come back and use it properly, especially RvR :)

This would mean getting it powerlvled ofc.. but hey
Anyway's just thought id mention it lol

cant argue with blad in guild chat anymore either since he only plays his bloody scout these days in another guild >_<

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
u keep deleting your chars quarter :) - and yes headoverheals was a bloody good cleric :) - i can pl u a few levels shud u need it m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom