Looking to contact...

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
The person or persons currently responsible for the account with Roalith (Surname last known to be "TheLastArmsman"). I'm thinking about it... ;)

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
And oh wot, where'd my postcount go :<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Roalith said:
And oh wot, where'd my postcount go :<

P-p-pwned :p

On topic, i have a *vague* recollection of Morph having it at some point?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
:€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

meh fav armour crafter <33

wub u!

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I will be talking to him tomorrow, on the offchance he's not already seen this thread I'll point him at it.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Roalith said:
The person or persons currently responsible for the account with Roalith (Surname last known to be "TheLastArmsman"). I'm thinking about it... ;)

tha welsh hinge MaN !11!!111 still walking around with the door hinge to see if any1 recognises you ? :D

P.S Tell Fishi and Asori they still owe me 2 plat

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I know, I know :(

Wild - will do, altho don't count on getting it this year :D

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Roalith said:
I know, I know :(

Wild - will do, altho don't count on getting it this year :D

baa ok jan 2007 no lata ! Lol :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Blimey - what's that old dog doing 'ere???

:p

*waves*

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
That rangy old mutt is thinking about returning to Prydwen, Jupitus - if I can get my grubby mitts on my old account, that is. You still hanging around here like a bad smell? :D

Back on topic - has anyone been able to get hold of Morpheous? Would PM him, but not sure which of the various spellings he was under. Thanks for trying, anyway Chretien :D

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Roalith said:
That rangy old mutt is thinking about returning to Prydwen, Jupitus - if I can get my grubby mitts on my old account, that is. You still hanging around here like a bad smell? :D

Back on topic - has anyone been able to get hold of Morpheous? Would PM him, but not sure which of the various spellings he was under. Thanks for trying, anyway Chretien :D
Yeah sorry, turns out I was wrong about who had your account after all....

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks guys - got the email address of the chap who was running it from Morph. Fingers crossed!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Wooty woot woot! xD

Just got a mail back, looks like I may be back in a few days :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
Roalith said:
Wooty woot woot! xD

Just got a mail back, looks like I may be back in a few days :D

My old Friend will be good to see you again hurry up and get your ass back here i need to whip you back into rvr shape :twak:

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Well, got the old guy back up and running. I seem to be missing a couple of level 40+ characters, most of Roalith's old equipment has vanished, and he's also been gimp-specced into a 2h armsman (my old Sidi shield has vanished too :() - but hey, the hingemeister lives! :D

return.jpg

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I'd've taken a snap of Redi, but he hasn't got as nice a hat as you, dude ;) haha!!

welcome back - doors can rest easy, knowing they have hinges a plenty to look forward to :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
give me a shout in game m8 ill elp u out with some equipment cash etc etc AND if u really get back into old SkOOOL !¬! i got like 2k arc bars i save just for JOOO !! ! !

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
rofl wild - want me to do them tonight? :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
haha m8 just give me a shout im sure i got plenty of old stuff you can have and well other non old + rare items i can help you out with.

Grunta

Fledgling Freddie
Blast from the past. Roalith - how are you old fella ? Nikademus here from many years gone past....

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Well, it's not a complete happy ending given the state of the chars - but hey, I've got my old guy back so it could be worse :D

Been spending most of my time on Glastonbury however. ToA bores me senseless, and after getting to 50 on Gaheris I ended up getting bored of ToA very fast there too. Suppose I aught to finish them, if only for completeness' sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom