Looking from some friends to lvl from /level

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i have recently got back into Daoc and fancy rolling a new toon proberly a ench and what im looking for is a few people who fancy starting a alt with me and level together. I am free 24-7 for the next week and a half and would love to find a few people to level with or help me level. So if anyones intrested give me a post and ill get in contact :)

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Mortious said:
Ok i have recently got back into Daoc and fancy rolling a new toon proberly a ench and what im looking for is a few people who fancy starting a alt with me and level together. I am free 24-7 for the next week and a half and would love to find a few people to level with or help me level. So if anyones intrested give me a post and ill get in contact :)

looks at my post below urs :p

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Im not exactly looking for a guild although one would be good im just looking for some people that feel like putting allot of time in for the next week to level together.

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
well i cant be in the game all day, nights r my time to play, dnt feel like plaing during the day, rather b out bmxing skating etc

im up for xp :p depending on wot char u want, il roll sumet to help then mate :p i wna xp a eld methinks

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Well lets see if we can get a few more people to join us. Be good chance to meet new people and get some good exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom