Looking For!!!!

E

Ebonn

Below is a list of items i have been desparatly looking for....

1 : Cloak of concealment.

2 : Cloak of concealment.

3 : Cloak of concealment.

and ummm.... if u have a Cloak of concealment that would b nice too :)

So if u have any of the items mentioned spare please let me know :)

Before i get reported to the RSPCP ( royal sociaty for the protection of crualty to pookhas ) :p

G

Gorguss

Good old Atrox, I was in Yggdra looking for you again and when I saw a small fat dwarf charging me I thought it was you. Unfortunately it was some gimped skald or something cuz he mezzed ab DD and a lot of other stuff.

Oh, he died btw :) And same will you. Eternal Warriors have changed emblem now so you gotta look after this one now:
emblem.jpg

Saying hi from Time(Kobold) and Eternal(Inuyasha).

N

Novamir

got it today after 15 bubs of farming amadans with my ranger :) still no archer bracers tho :(

S

Slinker

Yup got mine of an amadan too , only 15 bulbs for you Novamir , heh , took me about 5 lvls , plus the fact my archers bracers dropped off the pooks in that time :) and a nice Hero bracer off Amadans , plus lots of other items , but the time was well spent just for cloak and bracers :)

O

old.Atrox

hehe ok Gorguss I'll be looking for the new emblem :)
accually I've missed your rp's, long time to pharming on you :(

and I still havent seen Time, and it still buggs me that I havent revenged him for the GG accident :(

I'll be xping for the last few blobs today after that it's RvR fulltime, so if you see a fatty with bow with a white/red cloak and a Black Skull, send me a /kiss and I'll show you Dwarfen love with my Giant pick :D

Users who are viewing this thread